CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ok since nothing is happening how about we play a game? Everyone posts the year they were born and then everyone else guesses how old they are

ok since nothing is happening how about we play a game? Everyone posts the year they were born and then everyone else guesses how old they are

With the fact that there are only 10 days left in this year, there is a 71/73 chance that everyone will guess everyone’s ages correctly.

Dumb game.

What does everyone pay for rent though?

With the fact that there are only 10 days left in this year, there is a 71/73 chance that everyone will guess everyone’s ages correctly.

Dumb game.

$650 2br

Ohio

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dumb game.

3 BR $500 buying it for $12,000

Memphis Tennessee

Dumb game.

$1250 for 3 bedrooms. Edmonton Alberta.

Dumb game.

$1460

3 bedroom

Texas

Dumb game.

$600/month 2 bedroom (small)

Kinda depressing considering my entire mortgage with taxes and insurance was $800/month.  That was a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with a shop

I know its an early season scrim, and that both teams need time to warm back up again, but damn does it make me happy to see that a team with Bubu and Ola together can do very well. This coupled with MLG makes me very excited for the next season :]

• Upvote (+1) 4

NavG: Terrible writer, great at h5 1v1s, makes poor fast food decisions by not getting a 4 for 4 meal at Wendy's. 

The service actually ended up being so slow I ended up going to McDonald's for a hamburger and fries.

Optic loses a scrim and all we're talking about is rent?

To be fair LG have been playing regularly and this is OpTics 1st scrim in months.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Saiyan is a monster. Watch him play. He rarely makes mistakes. Not the most aggressive player but very smart and calculated. Easily a top 10 player and rising.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Saiyan is a monster. Watch him play. He rarely makes mistakes. Not the most aggressive player but very smart and calculated. Easily a top 10 player and rising.

He has been top 10 player for some time. I am actually surprised he didn't get pulled by a top team by now.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Missed opportunity to make those ornaments into the balloons from Worlds  :lxthul:

Wat? No....this is the card from 343.

AkfFDYZ.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8