CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Personally I like what Str8 is doing. A bunch of people have joined them as part of their "content team." More orgs should do something like that.

Happy to see GriMiS on there, he is real AF

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick question here. Got a LAN this weekend and with halo 3 being backwards compatible with the xbox one now can you lan halo 3 between an xbox one and a 360?

Quick question here. Got a LAN this weekend and with halo 3 being backwards compatible with the xbox one now can you lan halo 3 between an xbox one and a 360?

Yes, you can do this for all the backwards compatible Halo titles.

• Upvote (+1) 3

10 second respawns are a must if there is any hope at all for Oddball to work in this game.

Theres still hope for this game in general?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Theres still hope for this game in general?

Nope. But here I am trying to give it another shot; and get hyped for next season. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine how much better Fathom Flag would be with 10s respawns.

I feel like the flag would need to be moved otherwise it would be very easy to cap a flag after a 3-4 dead situation.

These are basically all the suggestions Spartan made on twitter right? Glad they’re actually taking feedback and responding fairly quickly.

Edit:

Strongside is the one in charge of settings for the HCS now so there's less hoops to jump thru now I'm pretty sure Mikwen made a tweet about it at one point.

I'd also like to see 5 second respawn times return in slayer and 10 seconds for all objectives gametypes as well.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nope. But here I am trying to give it another shot; and get hyped for next season. 

Haha, I'm hyped for MLG tournaments, but not at all for halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just imagine how much better all objective gametypes would be with 10 second respawns.

Just imagine how much better slayer would be with 5 second respawns.

Ya know, like it always was before Halo 5.

Seems now that Strongside has more of a say/control in the settings than before? Maybe there is still hope for this, 26 months later

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seems now that Strongside has more of a say/control in the settings than before? Maybe there is still hope for this, 26 months later

Is Gho57 still working over there too?

Haha, I'm hyped for MLG tournaments, but not at all for halo 5.

Same. It's weird being more excited for a tournament organizer than the game I'll be watching.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just imagine how much better all objective gametypes would be with 10 second respawns.

Just imagine how much better slayer would be with 5 second respawns.

Ya know, like it always was before Halo 5.

Yes please.  I (we) have been bitching about this since release.  Seems like an idiotic thing to compromise on.

I bet you could play 5 flag on fathom with 10 second respawns faster than 3 flag with 8 second spawns, on average.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Strongside is the one in charge of settings for the HCS now so there's less hoops to jump thru now I'm pretty sure Mikwen made a tweet about it at one point.

I'd also like to see 5 second respawn times return in slayer and 10 seconds for all objectives gametypes as well.

Oh god maybe  :beyond:  shouldn't have shit all over Strongside's casting ability  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd love it if MLG could run a H3 bracket during the future H5 events with like a 5,000 prize pool. I'd be so happy. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd love it if MLG could run a H3 bracket during the future H5 events with like a 5,000 prize pool. I'd be so happy. 

We've been saying this forever...CE sub-bracket at H2, H2 sub-bracket at H3

Can't undermine the flagship though, shitty as it may be

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exabition matches of old teams from the MLG eara would be cool to see as well. Would be great down time content.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Exabition matches of old teams from the MLG eara would be cool to see as well. Would be great down time content.

Yes! 3D vs. Str8 pls

• Upvote (+1) 1