CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Luminosity?

Is Envy not going to have a Halo team anymore?

No. Unless they pick up a new team which I don’t think will happen for this worlds at least

Luminosity?

Is Envy not going to have a Halo team anymore?

as of right now, no they don't have a team. they arent planning to announce anything at this point about getting a new team or if they'll leave. @Mikwen said that nvfought pretty hard to keep their roster so it seems as though they are interested in staying. maybe they'll pick up lunch

Been out the loop for months. Bet you've heard that a lot in this thread!

Been trying to catch up on team news. Hopping Ace can get on a decent team as he is my favourite player, although his stock isn't the highest right now and most of the big players have already squaded up it seems. What's the latest on him and other Str8 players?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You able to confirm no issues with you casting for the MLG events?

There will be issues if he isn't allowed to cast I'll tell you that

• Upvote (+1) 9

You able to confirm no issues with you casting for the MLG events?

Pretty sure he's said as much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone who watched earlier confirm, Splyce vs Ryanoob's team = 12-0 in favor of Splyce?

Correct. I only watched the tail end of the scrim, but it was almost like Splyce wasn't trying or at least Shotzzy just by listening to only his communication. I'll be surprised if they don't win at least one event together. This team has potential to be special.

Can someone who watched earlier confirm, Splyce vs Ryanoob's team = 12-0 in favor of Splyce?

Clean 12-0. Spylce weren't even trying as hard.

Some other scrims from yesterday

hoF5yGi.png

No Name is el towns team until I get a name for them.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Any updates on ace, dan, contra or lunch?

Dan is teaming with Naded alongside Musa and Sceptify. Contra might be a duo with PreDev again. Last info about Lunch & Ace was that they were gonna play some games with aPG some time before the BR stuff happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been playing a lot of FFA recently, and even with ARs and radar I still find it more enjoyable than 4v4. Can't really explain it, I just feel like I get a lot more frustrated playing 4s.

Been playing a lot of FFA recently, and even with ARs and radar I still find it more enjoyable than 4v4. Can't really explain it, I just feel like I get a lot more frustrated playing 4s.

AR is reasonably powered now, so that helps. It's still a cleanup machine but full shield AR vs full shield Magnum is fair now.  If you lose with the magnum you deserved to lose so its not nearly as frustrating as it was before. Radar is still meh but its not as bad in FFA.  If it was 8 person it would be a non-issue imo.

• Upvote (+1) 5