CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really wish we had gotten to see a team with Mikwen, Shotzzy, Saiyan and Sparty on it. How scary would that be

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ola was arguably Envys best player in Denver.

How are people still doubting Ola?

Very arguably, and NV severely underperformed that event, it wasn't an accurate representation of how the players on NV normally play.

Ola is super smart but in this game he is a league below the players on the top 3 teams in terms of ability to just kill people. Winning 1v1s is more important than ever in H5 and Ola can't hang in that regard with the likes of Optic, Reciprocity, and Splyce.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I would give anything to attend a MCC Halo 2 or 3 tourney ran by MLG. That would be the dream.

@@Clap @@Tashi

You know what to do.

2017 and I'm still hearing this crazy talk about Ola being dropped. 

lul

Unless Totz makes a comeback I'd say Ola is safe.

• Upvote (+1) 6

He mass follows and unfollows Halo people on Twitter to try and cheese for follow-backs.

I've been followed by him at least 50 times, but hadn't seen a notification pop up in a while.

The day MLG got announced... "Suddoth 1 Followed You"

Got a chuckle out of it.

rip my ego

• Upvote (+1) 1

He mass follows and unfollows Halo people on Twitter to try and cheese for follow-backs.

I've been followed by him at least 50 times, but hadn't seen a notification pop up in a while.

Got a chuckle out of it.

Yeah I've been followed on and off by him a few times lol Also he followed me directly after the MLG announcement too.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I've been followed on and off by him a few times lol Also he followed me directly after the MLG announcement too.  :walshy:

Same here. He goes through and mass follows people who tweet about Halo, then eventually goes back and unfollows anyone who never followed him back. He's like a 13 year old. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Got a chuckle out of it.

Make sure to call him out on it - he'll block you. Saves it from ever happening again :)

Make sure to call him out on it - he'll block you. Saves it from ever happening again :)

How is anyone supposed to get by without seeing the Sudds tweet about reality checking people and all the different warheads flavors?