CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they returned the classic sounds, classic aesthetic and still had generic movement I wonder if it'd feel more Halo.

Also lol at least designers and writers still being hired. Why so many managers and leads leaving?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I havent touched Halo 5s mp in years. Just isnt my game. But my brother started playing MCC again and I decided hey, may as well join you.

Im getting stomped. I suck. But my god is it fun. So much fun. Sounds and plays like it should. Call it nostalgia but theres an appeal to those games that 4 and 5 just never gave me.

My only gripe? It does feel dated. My biggest issue with people saying want classic, go play MCC is that those games are limited by their tech and engines from eons ago by todays standard.

Thats my 2 cents on that.

As for MLG coming back, Im stoked. We cant make the settings better but at least we can have a reliable and very good spectator experience. Thats pretty big for me.

Losing so many orgs is a shame, and Im sad to see them go.

As for moving forward with the next title, the only advanced movement I enjoy are horizontal ones. Whether this be a little thrust or dash or increased strafe speeds, leave the verticality of the game to skill jumps and superior map control. Please.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If I see one spartan thrusting or sprinting in the halo 6 trailer I'm not buying it

Isn't that what everyone said about H5? Yet tons of people still bought it and then complained. 

Me.....I bought H5 on sale and never enjoyed the regular playlists. The only one I liked was breakout(OG). I played a few snipers games when it was available, but I just never really enjoyed the core gameplay that the game offered. So I already know I'm not buying H6.....plus I'm the only one of my friends to buy 5, so that didn't help make it enjoyably either. 

If H6 has sprint, thrust, etc. I'll get a used copy from somewhere for cheap. Unless I am blown away by the beta and the reviews a month or two after release are stellar.

Chill out about H6. We don't even know anything about the game.

Even if it does include spartan abilities, we don't have to use them for competitive play if we're vocal from the very start of the game's life cycle.

Hasn't 343 made it very clear from the start that they didn't want to separate casuals from comp by too much? Which is why the comp settings are so meh.

If H6 has sprint, thrust, etc. I'll get a used copy from somewhere for cheap. Unless I am blown away by the beta and the reviews a month or two after release are stellar.

If you have a pc you can torrent it tho :simms:

I think you guys are reading wayyyy too deep into Mason's tweet, as someone who knows what really is going on. Take the pitchforks down.

It’s TB lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think somebody mentioned it earlier, but it's lookin like Commonly/BabyJ/Str8 Sick/Prototype. I'd imagine Str8 would still stick to whatever roster Ace builds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But you know you first gonna have to pay full price for Crackdown 3 to be able to play the beta right ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

this better not be a response to neighbor.. because Ellis' tweet has a passive aggressive tone to it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seen Lunchbox's name floated around - is he still playing? 

Also, isn't Predev/Contra duo back?

They're definitely a duo on Fortnite lol

Seen Lunchbox's name floated around - is he still playing?

Also, isn't Predev/Contra duo back?

Lbx got on for the first time in a month yesterday so yeah he plans on competing it seems.

Isn't that the whole point of Twitter?

Seems like it. Pretty much an outlet to say something stupid before your better judgement catches up with you lol

I'm just saying this right now as a warning, I will go ape shit crazy if h6 isn't classic halo.