CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think you guys are reading wayyyy too deep into Mason's tweet, as someone who knows what really is going on. Take the pitchforks down.

I didn't think there was anything to it - which makes the Ellis response all the more annoying.

I think you guys are reading wayyyy too deep into Mason's tweet, as someone who knows what really is going on. Take the pitchforks down.

The Halo news water hole has dried up. We will take anything right now. 

Literally anything.

:mj:      

___I___----E

ok...

• Upvote (+1) 5

dank team name:mj:

dank team na___I___----E

ok...

im on mobile and i cant tell if this is supposed to be hangman lmao

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't worry - I'm on desktop and I still can't tell what it's meant to be rofl.

LMAO yeah I'm confused.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Its a crying jordan face putting a pitchfork down lol

hahahhahahaha omg it looked like hangman not gonna lie
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone know if a pro has played Oddball in a scrim recently?

EDIT: nvm Jimbo saves the day

Chill out about H6. We don't even know anything about the game.

Even if it does include spartan abilities, we don't have to use them for competitive play if we're vocal from the very start of the game's life cycle.

I was looking for a kappa somewhere in this post.... and then I realized you were actually being serious.

:mj:

Lol, H5 was awesome. If you guys want classic halo, you should make a movement to just go play it...

fish-311720_640.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Who was Ellis' tweet to?

This is waaaaaaaaay off topic, but my wife and I went on our honeymoon in Hawaii 6 months ago.  When we were there, we went to a rough beach called Makena Beach and my wife was caught off guard by a massive wave her wedding band slipped right off her finger. She was devastated. While we were there looking for the ring, we met some lifeguards who recommend a local guy who looks for lost rings. We sent him the information of when and where it was lost. Today, six months later, to our complete surprise, we got an email informing us the guy found it and he wished us a Happy Holiday. I know it's not as cool a story as Halo getting MLG back, but I was honestly not ever expecting to see that ring again, kinda like I was not expecting to see MLG and Halo re-united.  Nice ending to 2017. 

Now all I need is for that local beach guy to send me an email and say they're removing Sprint and Armor Abilities from H6 and everything will be happily ever after.  

What island is he on? I'll help him look for that Halo news in April. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What island is he on? I'll help him look for that Halo news in April. 

lol.  Maui. Yall are gonna need a super high powered metal detector. 

• Upvote (+1) 1