CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Almost over a month for that Team Liquid announcement?  lul

That's almost 343i levels of slow.  :lxthul:

They had to wait on everything to be finalized, which took longer than originally expected.

Liquid was my favorite org in Halo. Very sad to see all my favorite teams' skins become collector's items :<

• Upvote (+1) 6

They had to wait on everything to be finalized, which took longer than originally expected.

So what's next for you?

edit: also @@Symbolic

I'd be down to have a road trip from Alberta, Canada to Vancouver, and then to Seattle for the HWC Finals with fellow Beyond members  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Already plotting your triumphant return to halo world championship in 2021 I see.

Can we skip the Rent talk for this next downtime and just have everyone list the best food trucks they've ever eaten at?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd be down to have a road trip from Alberta, Canada to Vancouver, and then to Seattle for the HWC Finals with fellow Beyond members ;)

As a fellow Albertan I would 100% join you on this voyage.

I'd be down to have a road trip from Alberta, Canada to Vancouver, and then to Seattle for the HWC Finals with fellow Beyond members  ;)

Interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are pros testing some forge maps? I thought I heard that in penguin's stream, but haven't seen it done myself

I’ve only seen them play Sanctuary, sadly

• Upvote (+1) 1

The offer was too good to pass up. While risky, I'm confident after MANY talks with the guys behind this that it's a good decision for us.

Can't say much more, but this is our livelihood I think we know whether or not a decision is worth it or not. This has been going on for months, it wasn't a rash decision by any means.

Oh I trust you 100% just was looking for a bit of insight is all! Good luck with the new org hope they treat you well! 

• Upvote (+1) 1