CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Remember when we were toying with the fact that 343i would create a battle royale mode for Halo 6? I found this on r/halo

7nUrHEv.png

Halo servers can barely handle 8v8, let alone 50v50 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just realized that Seattle is the same weekend as my wedding anniversary.  I asked my wife if she'd be willing to go to the Pacific Northwest for an anniversary trip and she got really excited.  Step 1 is complete.

Step 2 - How do I somehow bring up the fact that I want to spend a majority of the "anniversary trip" inside of a room with a bunch of Halo nerds?  :thinking:

sell it as an experience for both of you instead of trying to prop it up.

Explain the event, where you'll be going, and what you'll do for her after the event, and take her to the event.

If you explain why it's important to you, bring her into it instead of excluding her, you might be able to do it. You can also compromise, split up one day where you get to bring her wherever, and she gets to bring you wherever with no complaints. sure you might not be able to come every day but that's the compromise.

Just my thoughts. I'd just be honest about why it's important and how it can still be a good experience for both of you.

Halo servers can barely handle 8v8, let alone 50v50 

It wouldn't be the same game. It'd be a different game with a either different engine or redesigned engine made to support those changes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I'm gonna say is that since MLG came back into Halo we haven't had a single Halo event.

At least with ESL we would ​occasionally have some sort of Halo to look forward to.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Last week we were hoping worlds wouldnt be a shitshow. Now we're trying to figure out how to get to the events. MLG has us back and i love it!

Org is ran by millennial - conflict of interest? Can they play tournaments on the millennial site? 

8365a45a467127ca5725499724c99fba.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been really on and off with following Halo esports stuff lately, what happened to envyus? Did they dip out of Halo? 

I've been really on and off with following Halo esports stuff lately, what happened to envyus? Did they dip out of Halo? 

I think we are just finding this out now  :lxthul:

X9SwLRs.jpg

t0kLc0c.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I'm gonna say is that since MLG came back into Halo we haven't had a single Halo event.

At least with ESL we would ​occasionally have some sort of Halo to look forward to.

Kick his ass @Clap

• Upvote (+1) 3

Org is ran by millennial - conflict of interest? Can they play tournaments on the millennial site? 

Interesting choice of team name too. 

9201f6c6ed858a5fca5cd480c015de2e.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Larsson’s Twitter bio says he is the “Former President/Director of Millenial Esports Corp.”