CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

*dusts off account*

So MLG is back, Liquid is announcing something(s), and Ogre 2 + Kanye are about to drop a  :fire: mixtape.

Did I miss anything?

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

If 343 would just go ahead and delete some of the waste of space skins from H5 and replace them with MLG, FB, Carbon, TD etc skins that would be perfect. If not now you guys better do it for H6 and keep MLG around for the long haul

• Upvote (+1) 4

If 343 would just go ahead and delete some of the waste of space skins from H5 and replace them with MLG, FB, Carbon, TD etc skins that would be perfect. If not now you guys better do it for H6 and keep MLG around for the long haul

How about they delete all put pizza? 

Cheers.

Maybe Ogre 2 is going to be running a legit esport org like T2 did with Str8

That'd be legit. They can name it like "First Boss" or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That'd be legit. They can name it like "First Boss" or something.

but the first boss is typically the easiest boss.. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just realized that Seattle is the same weekend as my wedding anniversary.  I asked my wife if she'd be willing to go to the Pacific Northwest for an anniversary trip and she got really excited.  Step 1 is complete.

Step 2 - How do I somehow bring up the fact that I want to spend a majority of the "anniversary trip" inside of a room with a bunch of Halo nerds?  :thinking:

You dont, just say you have a really romantic dinner planned - once you are handing her a pizza without the lag branded HotPocket inside of the venue it will be too late to re-route the anniversary destination. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just realized that Seattle is the same weekend as my wedding anniversary. I asked my wife if she'd be willing to go to the Pacific Northwest for an anniversary trip and she got really excited. Step 1 is complete.

Step 2 - How do I somehow bring up the fact that I want to spend a majority of the "anniversary trip" inside of a room with a bunch of Halo nerds? :thinking:

You have couple of months to make her fan of the game. Start with campaign, continue with firefight, then go with fiesta, team arena and lastly HCS. Don't stop telling her how talented she is and how you love watching her play. Build her a Christmas tree in forge. Make it a wallpaper on her phone/pc. Go viral.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How about last boss? Or ending boss? Or even final bo-

holy shit

Even better -- Optional Boss, since those are usually even harder to defeat.

Maybe they could get some like gemstone AR skins that are a deep red or a rich green and call themselves Ruby or Emerald WEAPON.

Go for the whole week beforehand.  :thinking:

Yeah, and then if she says No or starts fighting back, you reduce the offer to weekend and that way you seem like YOU are sacrificing more, and therefore say yes  ;)

Just realized that Seattle is the same weekend as my wedding anniversary.  I asked my wife if she'd be willing to go to the Pacific Northwest for an anniversary trip and she got really excited.  Step 1 is complete.

Step 2 - How do I somehow bring up the fact that I want to spend a majority of the "anniversary trip" inside of a room with a bunch of Halo nerds?  :thinking:

Show here a picture of Lethul. Try not to be jealous.

BHd-wWdCQAA4q5R.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

mail your anniversary present to the venue. tell her that her present got shipped to the wrong location and then just dont leave the venue once you get there. "oh look honey a halo tournament! lets hang out here for a bit" bonus if a caster brings you the present on stream and seats you in the front row. she'll have to stay

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see Kanye getting into E-Sports. MLG is back which means the rights to Final Boss are potentially available again.  :apg:

I could see Kanye getting into E-Sports. MLG is back which means the rights to Final Boss are potentially available again.  :apg:

Yeah but no one believes in 343 and Halo anymore, and what is a god to a nonbeliever?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Remember when we were toying with the fact that 343i would create a battle royale mode for Halo 6? I found this on r/halo

7nUrHEv.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to be in Seattle for the summer for an internship, too bad HWC is a month before I finish my spring semester :/

Remember when we were toying with the fact that 343i would create a battle royale mode for Halo 6? I found this on r/halo

-snip-

I would not be opposed to an ODST Battle Royale as as standalone F2P game. That would actually be quite sick. 

• Upvote (+1) 1