CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Big fan of the beyond hoodies, going to get one come payday me thinks  :beyond:

Been lusting after one of those for a while now... do you know if they get hammered with import tax and nonsense like that?

Prediction: Penguin, Mikwen, Snipedown + 1 is the new liquid 

This and NV pulls out of Halo 

Spartan as their 4th with Ogre 2 as their coach.

Why would this be the case? If Spartan is the fourth, wouldn't it make sense that Liquid definitely isn't the team? He just announced he got released from them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prediction: Penguin, Mikwen, Snipedown + 1 is the new liquid 

Penguin, Mikwen, Snip3down & Spartan are teaming, that is known. Spartan has been released from TL and said his goodbyes to them. I'm pretty confident that they're going as nV unless Ogre2's announcement has anything to do with them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Update2: We have reached our sales goal already, which means every order is guaranteed to print/ship.

#community  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :weback:

i'm torn...do i want this or whatever all have cooking up next?

i'm torn...do i want this or whatever all have cooking up next?

Up to you, but we wont have any apparel for sale for a while after this weekend.

I saw a post somewhere yesterday saying the deal with MLG is fore more than just 1 year, does anybody have an idea of how long the deal is for? MLG running H5 is awesome, but shit is gonna get real when the run the H6 events. (hopefully)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Update2: We have reached our sales goal already, which means every order is guaranteed to print/ship.

#community  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :weback:

#community

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why would this be the case? If Spartan is the fourth, wouldn't it make sense that Liquid definitely isn't the team? He just announced he got released from them.

I didn't say anything about Liquid. I'm saying the team is Snip3down, Mikwen, Penguin & Spartan with Ogre 2 as their coach. As for the org, I think it still is nV. 

I saw a post somewhere yesterday saying the deal with MLG is fore more than just 1 year, does anybody have an idea of how long the deal is for? MLG running H5 is awesome, but shit is gonna get real when the run the H6 events. (hopefully)

I haven't seen anything in regards to the contract length, and I doubt MLG or 343 would disclose that either. (Maybe?)

Up to you, but we wont have any apparel for sale for a while after this weekend.

Saw this and ordered one out of fear of not being able to rep TB at Worlds

:fire:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe Ogre 2 is going to be running a legit esport org like T2 did with Str8

Final Boss with that roster would be  :walshy:

I can see some orgs from Cod/Gears comming in as they have good experience with MLG events.