CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ooooo MLG is back for 2018 HWC?? You know what that means...

03537863.jpg

4PFTHaq.jpg

My deepest condolences for going to 2017 worlds
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll have you know that there were TWO servers going on Shadowrun last night thank you very much.  :kappa:

It going Back. Compat. has really made it thrive, I see.

Man, when I was able to hop back and forth between Halo and shadrowrun..... gosh damn I miss those days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My deepest condolences for going to 2017 worlds

Lol, Z showed up at the end just to take that sign.  

Edit:  But I'll gladly welcome your sympathy.  

he shoulve taken the bouncy castle

And ruin that little girl's Quinceañera? No sir, there was already enough disappointment that weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So every team pass is gone for COD, MLG now have time to work on Halo... right?

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'll have you know that there were TWO servers going on Shadowrun last night thank you very much.  :kappa:

SHADOWRUN IS BACK COMPAT NOW???

WHY WASNT I INFORMED

• Upvote (+1) 1

i know there has been some talk about having multiple TOs running independent tournies under the HCS banner. Dota2 is doing the same thing with their major/minor system. well esl is running the first major at esl one hamburg and today's stream has been plagued by many of the issues we've put up with for years such as repetitive ads and audio issues. massive crackling and volume issues on the analyst desk with audio/video sync issues that have gone on for almost the whole day. the cracks seem to be showing at that company. whatever system halo gets, i would really not have esl touching any sort of production from this point on. it's been their weakness and we don't need it in our scene if we want to grow

• Downvote (-1) 4

Bravo just followed the Head of Partner of relations from Gfinity on twitter. Is that an indication of whats to come?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please don't mislead people like that with photoshop, puts everyone in a bad spot, MLG included

Incredibly obvious meme's only please and thank you.

So every team pass is gone for COD, MLG now have time to work on Halo... right?

wishful thinking.  They are probably trying to think of ways to increase the team cap for CoD.  Clearly the desire is there.  CoD is killing it.

Bravo just followed the Head of Partner of relations from Gfinity on twitter. Is that an indication of whats to come?

Gfinity already takes care of EU HCS, so not really. It'd be cool if they were the TO for NA, though.

The timing could be.

Lol, Z showed up at the end just to take that sign.  

Edit:  But I'll gladly welcome your sympathy.  

kdzw08x.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

SHADOWRUN IS BACK COMPAT NOW???

WHY WASNT I INFORMED

Idk! WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Not only is it Backwards Compatible, but we had a legit LAN tournament last February. Shameless plug here -> 

There's some other footage of other rounds elsewhere.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT... The Shadowrun community is also planning on renting a Air BnB the same week right across from the Halo CE Beach LAN this August.

They released it a little under a year ago, and the emulator was pretty decent, not the best, not the worst, but within a month they had updated it again similar to Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Idk! WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Not only is it Backwards Compatible, but we had a legit LAN tournament last February. Shameless plug here -> 

There's some other footage of other rounds elsewhere.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT... The Shadowrun community is also planning on renting a Air BnB the same week right across from the Halo CE Beach LAN this August.

They released it a little under a year ago, and the emulator was pretty decent, not the best, not the worst, but within a month they had updated it again similar to Reach.

The visual clarity in this game compared to Halo 5... God damn, I could watch that shit for hours, Halo 5 is just so visually busy I can't fucking do it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We need a TO announcement soon. This place is falling into argument hell.

If people can put their point across without attacking the others then it's a discussion; an exchange of ideas. That'd are great!

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1