CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I believe the announcement Ogre 2 was referencing may be coming out today before Team Liquid's, but I am not certain.  At any rate, there should be two big announcements today, and one of them is going to shock you.

Ogre 1 and wife moving back to the US for a Final Boss reunion.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Big fan of the beyond hoodies, going to get one come payday me thinks  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Went to buy a beyond hoodie to celebrate. didn't load...........feelsadman

Big fan of the beyond hoodies, going to get one come payday me thinks  :beyond:

We have taken the store offline for the time being (for a good reason I promise) 

If you really want one message me and I can see what I can do. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Wow I don't visit TB for 48 hours and I had to catch up with +30 sites of hype and memes  :intensifies: 
Just seeing so many people that happy makes me really excited for the next events  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anyone organizing HWC needs any help with the LATAM part please let me know, especially the brazilian part. This year a lot of people complain because all the rules were in english and is difficult to interpretate some in another language, and that the staff you need to talk about problems were also speaking english. If you guys need ANY help with that just send me a message or tag me here.

I can also help marketing the HWC in the right places, I know people from the most Halo dedicated sites here and people from the big spartan companys that still play the game religiously. I'll do this part anyway, because I want Halo to grow here, but if you guys need contacts, help to talk to people that don't speak english, anything like that, I'm down do help.

(I don't know how to tag people here, so in this part I need help lol it's just @ someone?)

Yeah you just do @[username] like @@Clap and @@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 2

We have taken the store offline for the time being (for a good reason I promise) 

If you really want one message me and I can see what I can do. 

Update:

You can buy a Beyond Hoodie for $25 until Monday (18th) - After Monday I am not sure when we will have apparel available again (as a fair warning). 

https://teespring.com/beyond2017

front.jpg?v=2017-12-15-17-06

• Upvote (+1) 9

You mean you actually got to play MCC when it came out? Jelly

Yeah it was great.  Nothing like waiting 2 hours for a game and to have it be a 5 on 3 with my teammate on the other team lmao