CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Clap

Is there any possibility that we can have Puckett and Sundance as the first commentary duo of Orlando?

I don't know their schedules or anything. I'm sure they're insanely busy and this is maybe not feasible, and you've already done so much that I even feel bad asking. I've just missed having them in the booth for too long.

(yes this is a direct result of their tweets earlier this week)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man what a day, I could really go for an Brisk Iced Mate and some Dr. Pepper right about now.

Btw, since we have MLG back now, does anyone know if Tsquared is still under contract?

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is disgusting. A popular streamer just cheated on his family and all MLG apologists can talk about is HWC. Make a thread for it, guys.

I hope with Net Neutrality gone now, I don't have to pay extra to see your shitposts. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Man what a day, I could really go for an Brisk Iced Mate and some Dr. Pepper right about now.

Btw, since we have MLG back now, does anyone know if Tsquared is still under contract?

I get the reference, but it's actually a good question....what happens with t2 and elamite? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

As for halo news, MLG being back is incredible. But we still need halo 6 to be good. If that occurs and MLG is still in play, then I'll say we're back. Still excited for 2018 though, and I haven't watched more than 15 minutes of any halo tournament since HWC 2016

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I get the reference, but it's actually a good question....what happens with t2 and elamite?

@Clap might've mentioned it before but MLG is super "church and state" about having employees being involved with a participating team in any capacity.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

@Clap might've mentioned it before but MLG is super "church and state" about having employees being involved with a participating team in any capacity.

Given our current climate, this means that T2 can cast without any issues right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, I think I got most of that bickering hidden.

tumblr_oq6c42xRMZ1wn2p68o1_500.gif

Come on, friends... be mature and don't take certain charged topics/debates too far in public. It is not our privilege to overly dramatize a personal issue like this. A lot of us are very excited for MLG and a promising season ahead for HCS/Worlds. Stay on topic and drop more memes!

One of my favorites courtesy of @@mediabrute

• Upvote (+1) 6

I hope MLG has an impact on the settings. I'd actually watch Halo if it didn't have sprint, radar, and spartan abilities. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hope MLG has an impact on the settings. I'd actually watch Halo if it didn't have sprint, radar, and spartan abilities. 

I hope they don't and 343 finally capitalizes on the badass arena sandbox they could have in front of them.

I don't know if it'll ever happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That will unfortunately not happen during H5's lifetime. MLG definitely isn't in a position to demand it (nor would they really do that) and 343 isn't going to do something that drastic. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I had one unopened until MCC was released.  My friend and I popped it open and toasted to the golden era of Halo with it while we played MCC for the first time.

Had to snap a picture of it:

TcXf0mh.jpg?1

You mean you actually got to play MCC when it came out? Jelly

• Upvote (+1) 6

I had one unopened until MCC was released.  My friend and I popped it open and toasted to the golden era of Halo with it while we played MCC for the first time.

Had to snap a picture of it:

I'm sure those wine glasses got filled with wine quickly after trying to play mcc for the first time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Late...but im SUPER stoked for Halo and the Halo community! TB killing it like always with the meme game haha. Best move 343 has made to date imo. Halo and MLG are like peanut butter and Jelly...a match made in esports heaven! Anyone who roots against Halo and MLG and doesn't appreciate the roads that were paved by MLG Halo that now benefits the entire NA esports community at large doesn't understand NA esports as far as im concerned.I love MLG Halo so much I might have to go buy H5 and start paying attention again the hype is REAL.#plzbringFBback #Giveem'theBackCLAP   :weback:  :D  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Today I found out my brother beat my high school finals marks. But I couldn’t care less since WE GOT MLG!

Also excited to see Orlando and actual group play there with teams from the non NA regions guaranteed places in group play.