CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hmmmmm... Allow me to be the first to say:

More like Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seed and Dr. Disrespect Discussion‏ am I right folks?

Hmmmmm... Allow me to completely miss that this CLASSIC joke was already made.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow guys... being unfaithful is stupid and wrong, but it’s human. A lot of good people make bad decisions. ‘Losing all respect’, or proclaiming that someone can’t be a role model after a show of weakness is irrational, imo. He can recover from this, and maybe along the way, he’ll help others who watch him make better decisions than his.

He has a kid and wife and he's going out flirting and hooking up with "e-girls". He just impacted the rest of his child's life as well as his wife's. I don't know how you can ever respect someone like that.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Hmmmmm... Allow me to be the first to say:

More like Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seed and Dr. Disrespect Discussion‏ am I right folks?

Hmmmmm... Allow me to completely miss that this CLASSIC joke was already made.

Yeah, you better acknowledged that I was first. Or else: fight me.

jk, who cares  ;) we're both premium members so we're basically brothers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

MLG! They finally made amends :P

8VFPa5C.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Tashi please stay here and chat with us. We'll be so much more positive if we have someone to talk to us about this stuff. Excited about Halo esports for the first time since 2012. I want to keep it up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So for 2018 we have:

- LAN via Local Server at both majors and local MS Store events.

- Events by ESL (ANZ), Gfinity (EU), and MLG (NA/HWC) that have already had their locations and dates announced.

- Potential for further balance patches and hotfixes to the H5 sandbox if we take the past 2 months as precedent.

- Chris Puckett's voice in our ears (please?)

*books time off work and buys plane tickets for Gfinity London and HWC Seattle*

And MCC will probably be fixed.

Wonder if the twins still want to retire?

From the interview with roy that towey did, it seems like his biggest problem was that Halo 5 didn't feel like halo to him anymore.  No about of amazing TOing can fix that.

MLG is back and this is what we're talking about in the HWC 2018 Teams, Seeds & Discussion thread

• Upvote (+1) 4