CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why would he come out and admit to something so personal like that and put everything at risk? He's gonna get crucified. I'm not advocating for it, I just think it had nothing to do with his stream persona or anything business related and reputation is everything. Just say you'tr leaving for the holidays/personal issues, deal with it, and then come back to nothing lost or leave entirely if the guilt is too much. There's no coming back now.

My $0.02

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would he come out and admit to something so personal like that and put everything at risk? He's gonna get crucified.

Better for his reputation that he leaks it instead of someone else. Still really shitty.

Since I never did one, Celebratory Splyce skin giveaway. 8:30 PM tonight. Get your downvotes in.

Long Live MLG.

The winner is @@OGreenWall. PM me or post your GT.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would he come out and admit to something so personal like that and put everything at risk? He's gonna get crucified. I'm not advocating for it, I just think it had nothing to do with his stream persona or anything business related and reputation is everything. Just say you'tr leaving for the holidays/personal issues, deal with it, and then come back to nothing lost or leave entirely if the guilt is too much. There's no coming back now.

My $0.02

Maybe his wife wanted him to admit publicly that he fucked up.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Which series is this from? Not caught up on Super and this looks too well animated not to be from Z.

Originally, I thought this was Goku going SSJ3 for the first time against Buu, but further review shows that this is not the case.  Must be from Super?  Still need to catch up on Super, going to binge it this break.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My $0.02

twitch and other sponsors may want him to get ahead of it. prolly easier to keep sponsors if you come out and are honest now vs covering it up and having it leak on twitter

Too many people trying to defend him. The guy has massive following and is probably a role model for a lot of younger viewers. Defending this type of behavior from someone who likely has a large influence over his younger viewers because of his popularity is going to lead to problems for them in the future.

Cheating is Bad. It is not a 'mistake.' Its a choice.

Cheating when you have a family is even worse.

It's inexcusable. What he did will never be right. Maybe he might be able to salvage his marriage and family, but his actions cannot be defended nor do they deserve any sympathy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

My $0.02

Agree with you 100000% and...

Maybe his wife wanted him to admit publicly that he fucked up.

... this is the only explanation I can think of.

Could've kept his persona separate.

twitch and other sponsors may want him to get ahead of it. prolly easier to keep sponsors if you come out and are honest now vs covering it up and having it leak on twitter

Bingo, it's in his best interest to not only get out in front of it, but to be honest. He can recover from this. I hope the best for him and his family.

As far as his chat defending him, he doesn't necessarily deserve to be defended, but his friends should stand by him for the time being and give him a chance. If one of my close friends made this type of mistake, I would be there for them as long as he/she was taking ownership of it and working towards bettering themselves/sorting the situation out. If his wife is out the door, that's the consequence he faces, but I don't think he deserves to have everyone turn their backs on him just yet.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

just had to catch up on 15 pages on people talking about MLG Halo, happy with 343 and cheating on their wife whAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

• Upvote (+1) 8

just had to catch up on 15 pages on people talking about MLG Halo, happy with 343 and cheating on their wife whAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

The forums are BACK

:weback:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bingo, it's in his best interest to not only get out in front of it, but to be honest. He can recover from this. I hope the best for him and his family.

As far as his chat defending him, he doesn't necessarily deserve to be defended, but his friends should stand by him for the time being and give him a chance. If one of my close friends made this type of mistake, I would be there for them as long as he/she was taking ownership of it and working towards bettering themselves/sorting the situation out. If his wife is out the door, that's the consequence he faces, but I don't think he deserves to have everyone turn their backs on him just yet.

I disagree. I ended a friendship because of this. Rather not associate with that person anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I admire the courage it takes to tell that many people something that personal. I don't really understand why he decided to tell everyone tho. Its a major risk to his earning potential and I fail to see how it does anything to help him make amends with his wife. Also, like Destroyer said, how hard is it to not cheat on your wife? cmon son. 

I disagree. I ended a friendship because of this. Rather not associate with that person anymore.

And thats absolutely your prerogative. I have a different outlook due to personal experiences (not cheating). Not saying either of us is right or wrong, just tossing out a different perspective. What he did is absolutely wrong, please don't think I believe otherwise on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1