CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder what is going trough Roy's head right now.

The game is still H5 and the developer is still 343i.

He made a good decision. Time to adult up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have a few ideas.

Liquid's thunder has been entirely stolen now. Imagine if they leave the Halo scene the day MLG is announced lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What is this Halo Holiday Stream that is happening right now?

H3A announcement to coincide with the MLG announcement obviously 

THERE'S NOT A CHANCE IN HELL IM LOWER CASING A SINGLE LETTER IN THIS POST.  SAW THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY AND HAD TO ASK FOR A NEW COMPUTER BECAUSE.. WELL BECAUSE I STRAIGHT UP HYPE SMASHED MY LAST ONE WHEN I SEENT THE NEWS.  THEN WHEN THEY GAVE ME THE NEW ONE I SMASHED THAT ONE TOO.  EVERYONE WAS LIKE WTF IS GOING ON JDOT AND I'M LIKE YOU DIDNT HEAR?!?! 

M.L.FUCKIN.G

AHEM.  SORRY DIDN'T ENUNCIATE THAT PROPERLY.

M.L.FUCKIN.G!!!!!!!!!

OK THAT'S BETTER.  NOW WHERE WAS I.  OH YEA SO I JUST STARTED FUCKING SHIT UP LEFT AND RIGHT DOING MY BEST IMPRESSION OF NADED ON A RUNNING RIOT.  FLIPPING DESKS, TACKLING COWORKERS, CHUGGING SCALDING HOT COFFEE -- YKNOW, HYPE THINGS. SPEAKING OF, DID YOU SEE THAT NADED IS COMING BACK.  IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS ON STEROIDS I SWEAR ON MY 30 MINUTES COMMUTE HOME I JUST HELD DOWN THE HORN THE ENTIRE TIME.

IN UNRELATED NEWS IM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW EMPLOYMENT AND MAY SERVE JAILTIME FOR DISTURBING THE PEACE BUT YKNOW, ID STILL CALL IT A GOOD DAY TO BE A DOT.

-JDOT OUT

Another excellent J Dot post in the books.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sorry I'm late to the party. Just got off work. What is ironic, is that I found out through a friend who stopped playing after h3 MLG days. Let's go!!

• Upvote (+1) 5