CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if mlg is the next TO I will change my name to Magnum > BR

There is still good news boys.

• Upvote (+1) 8

343 will lead the charge on settings.

But, @@Tashi has reached out to us already on opinions on things already. We have Merk here along with a variety of other Halo lifers who will share as much info as required/desired to help out in any way we can.

Well Rome wasn't built in a day. Thank you for bringing us all home!

• Upvote (+1) 1

:weback:

I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for making Halo great again Donald. This was all because of you.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

343 will lead the charge on settings.

But, @@Tashi has reached out to us already on opinions on things already. We have Merk here along with a variety of other Halo lifers who will share as much info as required/desired to help out in any way we can.

does this include actual design changes?

Looks like I have a road trip to Columbus to plan. 

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have the link to that unlisted video of the halo chant? Because now is the time!

I'm still proud of starting that copy pasta "hello ESL - this is 343 - this is your last tourney - we got MLG 

quite possibly my finest twitch moment. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

You sure are touchy when it comes to settings for H5. Changes to settings that are actually on the table is exactly what I'm talking about.  You're arguing for my viewpoint right there. Core mechanics of H5 can be changed from within the in-game settings, it has been done with little to no effort. Same as MLG did for H2 and H3. If you are happy with settings that are "pretty good," then more power to you. However, I am not and I think there are many people who feel the same.

I don't need a lecture on why MLG is a top tier TO.

If you thinks settings are "on the table" just because you are toggle-able in the custom settings, this conversation is going to go nowhere fast.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tequila works best!

Congratulations. Seriously Halo has had a shit load of problems and it seems like any of the good most often comes with a lot of the bad but this announcement is a huge step in the right direction and nobody can say anything bad about it. Good work everyone that was involved

If you thinks settings are "on the table" just because you are toggle-able in the custom settings, this conversation is going to go nowhere fast.

Never said they were on the table. That was the term you used. I said I hope MLG gets to handle the settings so that they can change the settings to what many people want. 

You advocated that 343 has done a pretty good job with the settings. I wholeheartedly disagreed. 

You're pro 343, I'm pro MLG. 

End of conversation. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

1.5gb mobile data destroyed and still going. You didn't disappoint guys.

I had a really shit day at work today but now I don't even remember when was the last time I felt so happy like I do now.

Happy you found a way how to work together @@Tashi @@Clap

• Upvote (+1) 1