CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Somebody didn't show up to bloody London

I mean someone threatened to beat me up at the venue if I went because I banned them in the Halo chat. Clearly my only course of action was to go to America for a week.

I mean someone threatened to beat me up at the venue if I went because I banned them in the Halo chat. Clearly my only course of action was to go to America for a week.

LMAO WAT, srs?

I think this tweet has been spanked into oblivion, can we retire it? It doesn't do any good for MLG nor 343 to keep it going...even though we all have a good hindsight lol at it, because everyone knows a good ol' MLG360omfg420n0sc0p3z is required for good halo :P

But seriously, let's retire that one eh?

TRUE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think this tweet has been spanked into oblivion, can we retire it? It doesn't do any good for MLG nor 343 to keep it going...even though we all have a good hindsight lol at it, because everyone knows a good ol' MLG360omfg420n0sc0p3z is required for good halo :P

Just saying :simms:

PS I'll be posting here a lot, don't be a dickhead or I'll have Saucey allow me the use of the ban hammer again for a day :)

PPS Kidding

PPPS Kind of

PPPPS not really, be nice and see you soon :)

I'm obviously in the latter here, but maybe just maybe this TO announcement will be great and we will have a good 2018 year for halo. a man can dream cant he :)

ITS NOT JUST A DREAM ITS REAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm simply a competitive Halo historian documenting the monumental moments of the Halo timeline.  "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

That being said - I will stop posting the Unyshek tweet, but I do have the image saved across multiple devices, as well as in the ever elusive "cloud".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do we have an actual address for worlds/regionals, or is it just Seattle/Columbus at this point. I'd like to look around for hotels.

If Halo wanted to take a lesson in scrapping the table and starting off with a skill based game to begin with, look no further than pubg. Probably me example that an fps can have mainstream success and still have skillful challenging gunplay.