CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

PS I'll be posting here a lot, don't be a dickhead or I'll have Saucey allow me the use of the ban hammer again for a day :)

Would be in it's rightful place!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there some way to send 343 appreciation for working on this? Pizza? lol

Show up to the event or watch it online. Play the game, buy team skins, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

PS I'll be posting here a lot, don't be a dickhead or I'll have Saucey allow me the use of the ban hammer again for a day :)

PPS Kidding

PPPS Kind of

PPPPS not really, be nice and see you soon :)

Congrats on 10,000 + rep  :fire:  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG is not going to control the settings nor do they need to.  The Attempted BR change was ill-conceived but the setting we have right now are actually pretty good within the context of Halo 5.

Nor do they need to is definitely not a consensus. Most people are excited to see MLG back to take Halo beyond the context of Halo 5. Not float in mediocrity.  

I don't think wholesale changes will be made for HWC18 but hopefully there will be moving forward. Regardless this is a huge moment for the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is the most activity I've seen on Halo Am twitter since the run up to worlds the first time around.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just thought about it but that means we'll have a mixer stream, twitch stream, and MLG.TV stream? Won't that take away from the billions of people watching on twitter?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

#FreeCooper #CooperDidNothingWrong #WhereIsTheJustice

No. No. No.

also

no sarcasm

get @@FrankTheShow in the booth ROFL

No.

I just thought about it but that means we'll have a mixer stream, twitch stream, and MLG.TV stream? Won't that take away from the billions of people watching on twitter?  :kappa:

Yes.

• Downvote (-1) 1