CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh my fucking god it actually happened! I havent been around for a while but reading the pages has been joyous.

Officially the most excited i have been in years!

On another note, soooo glad gfinity is still doing EU events they have killed it with every halo event they have done.

I may have to go have a beer just to raise a glass to this amazing news!

WE ARE OFFICIALLY FUCKING BACK!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Republicans have the majority of the Congress, it's dead. 

Yep. This. It earns money for corporations and the wealthy, no chance of it being repealed from them.

Let's hope it's taken to court then and hopefully Supreme Court shut the repeal down.

This is our only hope. But you know, shitstain who just got seated from his stolen seat would probably vote for this.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Clap are you guys doing anything with the settings? If you are, do something about taking sprint out and I will redownload the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im so happy right now. I still have that nagging feeling that this was all a joke and the carpet is going to be pulled out from under me at any second. BUT HOLY SHIT IM SO HAPPY

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sitting here talking about 2018 Halo and MLG with Walshy is getting me so excited for next year. Cannot wait to see the production quality and number of teams/spectators. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm hyped as fuck!!!!!!!!!, Can't wait to hear Puckett again <3

He's doing the OWL this year unfortunately. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

HALO IS TRENDING ON TWITTER!

FOR A GOOD REASON THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have tailored tweets on, nothing for me.

Did someone say MLG?

#weback

Reality Check !!!!!!

Everyone tweet @@SUDDOTH2 and tell him to play with me

If I tweet at him can you guys please please please get into a fight on stream again?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sitting here talking about 2018 Halo and MLG with Walshy is getting me so excited for next year. Cannot wait to see the production quality and number of teams/spectators. 

tell him to get on beyond and talk with us too!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm really happy for those that still compete in Halo 5, and hope it goes well for you! I'll be watching, and supporting like always!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit i cant believe we got MLG back, this is actually nuts. THIS IS SO HYPE, im buying tickets to the first event, see you there!

• Upvote (+1) 1