CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I got thargoids attacking space stations in Elite Dangerous, I got video editing, I got Halo announcement, I got to test the new BR, etc.

So much shit happening today.

*edit, I never thought I'd be spoiled on GoT on TB =[

Add Disney buying 20th Century Fox to that list.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All  you memelords better get your non-mlg memes ready.

My prediction is that MLG will host one or two events that are not Worlds. 343 will still try to present this as "OMG MLG IS BACK!!!" in order to drum up hype.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Today is our judgement day boys. We either go on fighting the good fight for another year with MLG, or even more players leave the game to never return.

Hey, no matter what happens tonight gents i wanna say that working on this whole project from the ESL side has been an absolute treat.

I know its not been plain sailing and we've had some serious rough patches which has left a bitter taste for some but honestly that aside, working on it for me has been an eye open and an incredible time. Thank you all for the support though the past few projects and through my entire time in Halo.

Here's to a bright and fucking great future!

no matter what i thought about esl, your passion and talent will always be one of the best parts of the hcs so far

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doesn't matter who is throwing the events if they are for a game that hardly anyone cares about. This could have mattered a year and a half ago, but just like everything with Halo the last 5 years it will probably be too little, too late. 

Edit: Figured I would get negged for this, but I thought I might as well send a reality check. What has happened in the last 6 months that indicates Halo is going to have any ​real relevance in the future of competitive gaming? MLG is great, but why does it matter when it is still the same game with the same problems and an extremely low player base? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 17