CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Forums are going to be active as hell tonight.

Either gonna be an epic rage or epic happiness. Fully expecting the epic rage, but would be happy to be surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 2

At least 1-3 had a storyline that makes sense. In force awakens some random chick picks up a lightsaber and is able to beat a sith within like a few weeks and her wanna be boy toy can apparently hold his own as well. So many holes in that movie I couldn't stand it. Only thing that was worse to me was Anakins lines in episode 1.

I mean, the "boy toy" has been training to be a stormtrooper since he was a child...  And isn't the fact that Rey picks this shit up so fast and doesn't really know how kind of the point leading into the next movie?  These conversations are part of the reason i fucking love star wars btw haha.

side note,  343 should do something akin to what Disney did and just say "ok look, we're in a hole here.  The only shit that counts as part of the canon is what happened in the main games so if you see something that contradicts some comic book..... get over it."

• Upvote (+1) 3

Incoming shitposts:

CXe9wjH.gif

GoT spoilers: 

Someone photoshop the Ice Dragon as an MLG logo and then fill the wall with a shit ton of the awful TOs we've had to deal with since 2012.

• Upvote (+1) 8

GoT spoilers: 

Someone photoshop the Jon & Dany sexy scene with the MLG & HCS logo's.

eww thats gross...

it would be better to photoshop Jorah and Dany's reunion after being cured of grayscale

GoT spoilers: 

Someone photoshop the Jon & Dany sexy scene with the MLG & HCS logo's.

MLG and Halo reuniting is our community's version of boat seccs, and that came true, no reason ours won't

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clap tonight when our wildest MLG dreams come true and he posts the inevitable 'welcome back fellas' post47f4eff3e6.gif

Or he comes in with a detailed 5 paragraph explanation that 343 never reached out to him and what he would have done in 2018 for Halo.. this is the darkest timeline.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Surprise, its a new TO, that is run an operated by microsoft called "Esports Pro Gaming League" or EPGL. The stated goal is to run all xbox titles exclusively on this new TO, and have bundled tournaments where multiple games are run at once. If you're still reading this i hope to god its MLG, I have a holiday party today, I made baked bacon mac and cheese, and im slowly dying inside with no one streaming scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got thargoids attacking space stations in Elite Dangerous, I got video editing, I got Halo announcement, I got to test the new BR, etc.

So much shit happening today.

*edit, I never thought I'd be spoiled on GoT on TB =[

I fully expect you guys to totally ruin my mobile data plan today. Don't disappoint me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are our actual odds of 343 allowing MLG control over settings if they are the new TO?

I don't think a whole lot can be done for H5 at this point, but it could be huge for the future title/s.

What are our actual odds of 343 allowing MLG control over settings if they are the new TO?

I don't think a whole lot can be done for H5 at this point, but it could be huge for the future title/s.

Do the other mlg games have dev settings?