CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, I've been up for the last 24hrs because the automatic snowmelters I spent the last 2months installing on 100 miles of railroad switches, failed during the first decent snow of the season (northern Ohio).

I say all this because, in more ways than one, today's meltdown will be glorious.

• Upvote (+1) 5

y?

I have nothing to back this up. I just feel like this is going to be the case.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good MLG day everybody. We'll get MLG today, if the M is not for Major, than it will be for Memes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:ace:                                    :ace:                :ace:                                  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:

:ace:  :ace:             :ace:  :ace:               :ace:                                 :ace:

:ace:       :ace:  :ace:        :ace:               :ace:                                 :ace:              :ace:  :ace:

:ace:            :ace:               :ace:                :ace:  :ace:  :ace:         :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jedi is NOT a good movie. At all. SITH >>>

wait wait wait...  Are you saying Return of the Jedi is bad and Revenge of the Sith is.... good?

Are you joking or am i wrong about your shorthand?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not a religious man - but if it helps get MLG back into the scene, I promise to go to church on Sunday and thank whoever is in the heavens for what would be a glorious gift to all of us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait wait wait...  Are you saying Return of the Jedi is bad and Revenge of the Sith is.... good?

Are you joking or am i wrong about your shorthand?

New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi are the only Star Wars movies worth watching. Episodes 1-3 were between terrible and bearable. The Force Awakens was either the worst or second worst of all of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

This forum is going to implode whichever way the news goes today. This is going to be entertaining.

New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi are the only Star Wars movies worth watching. Episodes 1-3 were between terrible and bearable. The Force Awakens was either the worst or second worst of all of them.

You think the force awakens was worse than any of episodes 1-3?  No way.... it sits squarely between the 2 sets of movies imo.  Good return to the franchise.  Very much "we have seen this giant death machine" routine before, but much better executed than the turds that were ep 1-3.  The dialog in 1-3 alone is so bad it makes me cringe and i can't watch them. The acting is so bad that any semblance of story is lost, but i guess that's what happens when your dialog sucks and you are interacting with green canvas all day.

You think the force awakens was worse than any of episodes 1-3?  No way.... it sits squarely between the 2 sets of movies imo.  Good return to the franchise.  Very much "we have seen this giant death machine" routine before, but much better executed than the turds that were ep 1-3.  The dialog in 1-3 alone is so bad it makes me cringe and i can't watch them. The acting is so bad that any semblance of story is lost, but i guess that's what happens when your dialog sucks and you are interacting with green canvas all day.

At least 1-3 had a storyline that makes sense. In force awakens some random chick picks up a lightsaber and is able to beat a sith within like a few weeks and her wanna be boy toy can apparently hold his own as well. So many holes in that movie I couldn't stand it. Only thing that was worse to me was Anakins lines in episode 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1