CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LoL trash game. How can anyone call that competitive?

I don't think you understand the nuances behind calling in an auto chopper gunner at the right time. The mind games are endless....

Am I right guys

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja has 9800+ Subs on Twitch.

I don't know what happened in the last week but suddenly he has even more insane viewer numbers than before. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see the cod event getting 150k+ viewers on twitch easily for the Grand Finals today

Ninja has 9800+ Subs on Twitch.

someone gifted me a sub yesterday lol

he's been killing it on twitch, fortnite is really growing his channel a lot

• Upvote (+1) 2

This should be interesting. 

None of the people whining about that tweet are even going to understand the last part of this one.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did MLG remove the viewer counters on their site? I hate when companies do this. (might just be mobile)

I think they removed it from the site, its not on desktop either. but i'm watching the event on twitch, the numbers are pretty good. 

I don't know what happened in the last week but suddenly he has even more insane viewer numbers than before. 

He was talking how he gained like 2K in the last week.

LoL trash game. How can anyone call that competitive?

CoD has a competitive scene solely because it's the biggest console shooter and has a humongous audience of casuals. The gameplay is god-awful.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah that makes sense, its only big because the game is huge. Bad games with god awful gameplay always have the largest player base!

LoL are you really trying to say that Cod gameplay is good ? I guess Justin Bieber must really make good music then.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Yeah that makes sense, its only big because the game is huge. Bad games with god awful gameplay always have the largest player base!

Its a shame you all didn't get to experience championship Monday  :kappa:

But seriously, this event has been great, I enjoy watching this game more than IW by a long shot. 

He's saying the competitive scene is only big because the game is huge.

The gameplay is extremely casual friendly.

Out of all the big esport games being played at the moment CoD is by far the least competitive.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

He's saying the competitive scene is only big because the game is huge.

The gameplay is extremely casual friendly.

Out of all the big esport games being played at the moment CoD is by far the least competitive.

So? If people enjoy them, let them be.

—————

Some of the posts I'm reading are insufferable. If you don't like CoD that's fine, but some seem to make it their mission to talk down to a game that is on another tier right now. I'm starting to get the whole 2007-2010 vibe all over.

The whole irony is that Halo's been chasing CoD ideas and gameplay for 5+ years now - and now we want to talk about what's the better game? C'mon guys, we are better than this. Each game has their obvious faults, no game is perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Say what you will about the gameplay, but that franchise is clearly doing the right things at this point and have maintained a consistent player base for a really long time. It's really incredibly stupid and pointless to bash CoD considering the state Halo is currently in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol I came here to flame on how uncompetitive this game looks. Just saw a team win a hardpoint match with about 5 team kills in the final few minutes. Cod is and always will be for casuals. Not a lot of "true skill" needed to be better. Almost every kill comes from pre guessing player movement. Not at all based on outshooting a single person. Cod is still lame. Still a better game all around, but to say Cod is harder is just not true. Halo fanboy for life.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

So? If people enjoy them, let them be.

Some of the posts I'm reading are insufferable. If you don't like CoD that's fine, but some seem to make it their mission to talk down to a game that is on another tier right now. I'm starting to get the whole 2007-2010 vibe all over.

The whole irony is that Halo's been chasing CoD ideas and gameplay for 5+ years now - and now we want to talk about what's the better game? C'mon guys, we are better than this. Each game has their obvious faults, no game is perfect.

Out of the string of posts on this you chose to respond to mine?

I'm not even saying the gameplay is bad, only that it's not particularly competitive, at least relative to other esport titles.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Out of the string of posts on this you chose to respond to mine?

I'm not even saying the gameplay is bad, only that it's not particularly competitive, at least relative to other esport titles.

The top portion of my post was for you, rest was for everyone. Either way, my point stands.

Updated the post if it helps.