CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've been systematically upvoting your post history on a daily basis.

Checked Oriii rep history. Doesn't check out.

I got you

I might be the only one thats been staring at this for 15 minutes trying to decide whats the best GT up there

I honestly didn’t remember making this video until just now...whoops.

Anyway turned it from unlisted to public.

It's funny, I found the video at work and chose not to post it in case of the one in a million shot that the guy who made the video would see it an take down the video, so I waited until I got home to download it then post the video.

I had no idea it was you who made it. It's seriously one of my favorite event videos. The excitement of the crowd is enchanting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Checked Oriii rep history. Doesn't check out.

That's because I turned off my rep notification. You'll see that Oriii consistently has 1 more rep than there are names listed.

i left work, picked up my kids, ate dinner, put them in bed, and got back online and we are still arguing with ori

internettroll.jpg?w=300&h=223

• Upvote (+1) 6

That's because I turned off my rep notification. You'll see that Oriii consistently has 1 more rep than there are names listed.

Lol

First it was Cooper, then shitlin, and now Oriiii - please don't gang up, guys :pensive:

Has anyone read the community update? Are they fixing overtime rules or am I reading too much into this wording.

“New Arena season is targeting Nov. 1 for release, but that could be adjusted a bit contingent on some work going into the Overtime content update”

Edit: link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/repeat-revolution

I think you are reading too much into it, and the name of the content update us just going to be "Overtime".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you are reading too much into it, and the name of the content update us just going to be "Overtime".

But why have a content update named “overtime” that doesn’t address things related to overtime?

Inb4: just 343 things

• Upvote (+1) 1

The H3 Playlist is cool and all, but I'm getting really sick and tired of getting a level 10 kid going 1-20 on my team every game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But why have a content update named “overtime” that doesn’t address things related to overtime?

Inb4: just 343 things

Because the game is two years old and heading into “overtime”. They are just trying to be clever with the name, that’s all.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HCS has become the “Farm Team” of console esports.

for people younger than 18, yes

in general, idk

we have some of our own guys, but i really envy CoD and how much talent they have, imagine if all those dudes were playing halo