CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let me post a #throwback to revive the thread

Hey just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone who's recommended and pointed me here to Team Beyond. Took me a little bit to make my way here but I made it and look forward to adding Team Beyond to my community rotation. If anyone plans on stopping by HCS in Vegas this weekend come find me and say hi!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Let me post a #throwback to revive the thread

I actually can't believe Sketch came on 343 over a year ago. Feels like it couldn't have been more than a few months.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, but they took down the tents after the event so you can't exactly call it a campus.

So where are we supposed to sit at world's 2018?

So where are we supposed to sit at world's 2018?

its going to be an online tournament, best of 3s, lag outs = a loss

If you are interested or just want to hear puckett, owl preseason is live on mlg.tv. optic plays tomorrow btw

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is going to announce that the next halo is gonna be classic gameplay with MLG running the events, and Puckett and Walshy will be casting, with the ocasional Sundance.

I love how the first event Final Boss in H3 (meadowlands 07), Sundance said at the end. “New game, New Season, Same champs”

It was a testament to FB dinasty. Such an amazing roster. Love me some Walshy/Strongside duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, but they took down the tents after the event so you can't exactly call it a campus.

Jesus fucking christ.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So basically, what we thought was going to happen as a result of that stupid, nonconstructive derogatory tweet happened.

And because Tom is a prominent figure in the competitive community, the casuals are going to generalise and think every competitive player agrees with him.

I honestly wish both sides of the coin were more objective and rational about these things when he comes to assumptions. Makes everyone look bad.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's next? Are you going to photoshop an MLG shirt on your avatar and act like it was your idea? OH WAIT A SECOND

TECHNICALLY it was @@FireAtWill idea. Your beef is with him.

are those 3 still looking to switch permanently?

I’m pretty sure Cratos and Lifestyle are switching. Not sure about Suspector

I have literally no idea what's happening on-screen in this Overwatch league thing, and I've played the game before ... also no viewer numbers listed, and not on Twitch?  Interesting choice

• Upvote (+1) 1