CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We desperately need some news a new developer for Halo, only one new page to read... one player in the whole HCS playlist.

ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The anxiety as a non native english speaker to google that expression. I mean rocking horse shit, wtf is that? Rocking? But who dares wins (SAS© ) and aha...now I know what a rocking horse is. Beyond is a memeworld, Halo community and an english lessons in one forum.

My english is somewhat good only because I read TB everyday.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My english is somewhat good only because I read TB everyday.

Some of you people that apologize for your english have better syntax than i do haha.  My english is shit because i learned it in 'Merica.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I feel like this wait will be worth it, hopefully  :simms:

MLG's holding out on signing on until 343 provides them with proof that the next halo isn't another pile of shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like this wait will be worth it, hopefully  :simms:

I feel the exact opposite. If it were MLG, they would want to announce the schedule by now. And I feel like a lot of great TOs would want to do the same. I hope I'm proved wrong, but the longer it's put off the more pessimistic I feel

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean rocking horse shit, wtf is that?

As such, the sentence works -

Rocking Horse Shit is not a real thing hence the reason it is so rare, much like comp content   :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Jokes on you. Obviously they are waiting til championship sunday to announce a new major partner. Master Chief enters the stage, the lights are dim, halo 2 mlg footage appears on screen. The crowd roars in excitement, the adults are crying, halo chants begin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you finally accept that MLG isnt gonna be thew new TO

EU0rGdY.gif

MLG is basically a given by now. Let’s fucking GOOOOOO!!

tumblr_ornpioiXTJ1tlmx1vo1_1280.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Jokes on you. Obviously they are waiting til championship sunday to announce a new major partner. Master Chief enters the stage, the lights are dim, halo 2 mlg footage appears on screen. The crowd roars in excitement, the adults are crying, halo chants begin.

"Please welcome back Mr. AYY GEE ELLUHHHH BUHHHHHRAAaAAaaAAD!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

As such, the sentence works -

Rocking Horse Shit is not a real thing hence the reason it is so rare, much like comp content   :lxthul:

So what expression can we use to express the propability that there would be an early announcement from 343 (regarding anything)? Rocking horse shit seems way to common.

I seen a rumor that they are announcing it next week. But on Tashi’s twitter, he said they are wanting to before the holidays and that the final details being finalized.

So what expression can we use to express the propability that there would be an early announcement from 343 (regarding anything)? Rocking horse shit seems way to common.

QDKkBrO.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Simply amazing.

This dude got more publicity for Starcraft than anything in the past few months has... I'd be stoked if I was a sponsor.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys read the comments on that Greenskull video?

Pretty frustrating to read and also makes me think "classic" Halo is never coming back. At least in the way BOTG did for COD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think typing it like "rocking-horse shit" would clear it up.  I was reading it like ROCKING HORSESHIT!! Like Megadeth playing at the Kentucky Derby.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo will always be broken unless they go back to the version of Halo 2 / 3 and what they attempted with MCC. They need to do multiple Betas for the next game, make sure the lobbies can hold up to the amount of players Warzone can handle, just to make sure those so called "DEADicated" servers don't fail. Listen to the Top Players only for Competitive Settings, if you're an ex pro that is hired by 343, I'm sorry you still don't qualify. The Halo Franchise can be easily fixed with bringing the game back to how it started just like CoD did with ww2 and how Blizzard for WoW is doing, bringing back Vanilla. 343 is capable of doing simple tasks because their employees seem to know how to make twitter accounts and post, I just don't see why it is so hard to get a working, standard game that is easily accessible for all. I 100% think that if they went back to Halo 2 / 3 and advertised it crazy, it will bring in more sales and player count than Halo 5. Flame me, roast me, cook me but this is the truth. If they keep going in the direction they are going with adding abilities, casual weapons to comp, unnecessary things then it's just going to flop again and again and again. Yes, they don't have MLG but come on, it really doesn't take that much effort to listen to the players and make a true competitive side to the game. It's what, two years into Halo 5 and the settings are getting shuffled around, that is a complete joke. Honestly the top players that are making money and winning or top 4 every time and do profit after everything, just keep playing it to make money off of a dead game, stealing candy from a baby (343). 

I posted this earlier but it might have been pushed back, here is my thread on beyond about what I think Halo should be. I know 343 will not take action just based off of a post but I felt like typing it up.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/17655-how-halo-should-be-indepth-post/