CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He shouldn't post private conversations on twitter like that, but it was funny. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Nicolette, Nicolette, you can beat the cigarette. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

*Current Halo's popularity in one image*  :mj:  :mj:

Even just "LUL halo" sums things up quite nicely. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bruh, chill, it's Tinder. That girl will probably give negative fucks if he shared the convo or not.

JLY7k.gif

This gif is too short. I feel like I'm glitching.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait for the first trailer for H6. Darker, immersive,  and shinier than ever - short clips, with close up camera work and the finally, black. Slowly from the black a light appears. Grainy at first, getting brighter, getting clearer until it becomes plain view: Soon™ - 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Viewership seemed down across the board on Twitch for all games, not sure why (DH winter was happening). Regardless we peaked at near 30k across all platforms and also had the largest Gears Bracket of all time. 

It really was. Maybe it was college football? Be a good research project to see what cross section between traditional sports and esports there is especially in college sports. I know you were probably watching Ohio state Saturday ;) 

Rocket League which had almost 200K peak at Worlds peaked at about 60-70K for the ELEAGUE cup despite having the top 8 from Worlds and amazing production. Everything was down last weekend so I don't see Gears numbers as an anomaly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Viewership seemed down across the board on Twitch for all games, not sure why (DH winter was happening). Regardless we peaked at near 30k across all platforms and also had the largest Gears Bracket of all time. 

i'd be willng to bet it was the college football confrence championship games this weekend. from what i watched of the event, it was really good. im ready for cod dallas and ow preseason though. i cant wait to see what yall do with those

• Upvote (+1) 2

i'd be willng to bet it was the college football confrence championship games this weekend. from what i watched of the event, it was really good. im ready for cod dallas and ow preseason though. i cant wait to see what yall do with those

When is COD Dallas?

but Day 3 of dreamhack denver averaged 9,508 viewers and peaked at 16,448 viewers

ouch i probably should have watched this one

• Upvote (+1) 1

ouch i probably should have watched this one

you really let everyone down, we were counting on you man  :stressed:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Reminder that mobile esports such as Clash Royale and Vainglory have better stages than HWC 2017. 

#NEVERAGAIN

#WHEREISWORLDS2018

Bruh, chill, it's Tinder. That girl will probably give negative fucks if he shared the convo or not.

Unfortunately, the text did not convey my tone. I don't actually give a fuck, but it was still a bit tacky. Don't get me wrong, it was funny. I just wanted to put in my 2 rubles. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Unfortunately, the text did not convey my tone. I don't actually give a fuck, but it was still a bit tacky. Don't get me wrong, it was funny. I just wanted to put in my 2 rubles

I getcha. If it was on Twitter or like Beyond PMs, I'd ride your train hard  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

We desperately need some news, only one new page to read... :mj:

Could today finally be the day? pls

We desperately need some news, only one new page to read... :mj:

Could today finally be the day? pls

Surely it has to be super soon, I'd assume 343 break up for Christmas soon, and they can't wait until January to announce it, so it HAS to be soon (says man in need of TO anxiously for the 7th time this week)