CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh hey Frank, if I send you a shirt made of all the good Halo games 343 has made will you please cover yourself in your avatar?

This is a trap. He'd be nude.

Theres was no way on earth i was getting to be on air with the 2 time and not bringing up Halo.

I don't think we could ask for a better Halo advocate than you, Simms.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Theres was no way on earth i was getting to be on air with the 2 time and not bringing up Halo.

boi, if i had bitcoins, id give em to you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have that clip from IG Columbus - when they were like "and back to you" and it the camera switched to empty swiveling chairs?

Average viewers on Sunday being 10k+ isn't bad at all.

I’m not too well versed in Gears but I believe there was a game or two that people absolutely hated. If that’s true then it’s another case study for the positive results of going back to the roots of a game.

Combined with BOTG COD doing well we may have something to work with.

There’s probably other examples too. Could you count DOOM? I’d honestly love to see what others there are.

I’m not too well versed in Gears but I believe there was a game or two that people absolutely hated. If that’s true then it’s another case study for the positive results of going back to the roots of a game.

There’s probably other examples too. Could you count DOOM? I’d honestly love to see what others there are.

Neither am I, but I know Judgement was universally hated, and now look at Gears 4. A competitive scene that from an outsiders perspective looks to be alive and kicking. It's kind of interesting that the three games I've been super into for a long time (Halo, Splinter Cell, and CoD) have all gone through what I can only describe as an identity crisis. CoD has obviously gone back to its roots, but I can't really support Activision after what they did to MWR, and also I've just got severe franchise fatigue with that series. I hope both Halo and Splinter Cell can find their way clear to realize what made their games so popular in the first place. Build the best version of your game as you can, not a game desperately trying to attract players from other titles. 

Is it confirmed that next years CoD will also be BOTG? Maybe WW2 was just fan service and they will go back straight to jetpacks and wall running in 2018 and onward.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it confirmed that next years CoD will also be BOTG? Maybe WW2 was just fan service and they will go back straight to jetpacks and wall running in 2018 and onward.

If they go back to jetpacks next year I can't wait to see the dislike ratio on the trailer. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, there's CS:GO... Except they never completely changed the formula for no reason and it's the biggest competitive FPS in the world. Makes you wonder where Halo could be if its developers hadn't been so interested in trend-chasing and change for the sake of change.

• Upvote (+1) 2