CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Completely OT. But i was streaming Escape From Tarkov, and out of the blue someone from their PR team hopped into my stream and chatted, discussed the game, its future, as well as gave me some tips (im a noob :/) . Not going to lie it was a breathe of fresh air. It was very surprising to see you dont really get that kind of interaction with developers now a days 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Poll sources, left side down first, then right side down:

Ace's twitter, Beyond's twitter, r/Halo, Halo Waypoint, Beyond, GameFAQ, Bungie.net, Beyond

Not enough data.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fun fact, Digital Extremes (Warframe) made a Crimson map pack (Wreckage, Harvest, Shatter) for Halo 4.

Also i met @@Moa in matchmaking on Wreckage the day it was released. It was one of the most memorable moments I had in Halo 4.

I wish I could remember this but I was too busy laughing at the awful frame rate on that map.

NBVkCZf.png

(sorted by online multiplayer pop)

:stressed:

Yeah that seems better. I have no idea why H5 was so low on the list when I checked last night but I was even in a party with 2 other people and had them both look as well to see if my Xbox was fucking up, the most played list had H5 in the 21st row. Also on the most played list. Not sure what the deal was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could remember this but I was too busy laughing at the awful frame rate on that map.

You actually had the best score lmao. 

oyzchcA.jpg

dKwZIp9.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

So....when is that TO announcement happening again?

We haven't gotten the announcement of the announcement date, so slow your role

343 can't even make an announcement on time - can't expect them to do anything else competently. 

Well fucking rip to console PUBG.

First Destiny 2, now PUBG. How much can I get for selling my Xbox One?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They can't have the OG Xbox people at 30 fps and Xbox X at 60 fps. That's the only reason I think. OG Xbox just holding us back. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

im glad they have listened to our feedback and figured out what people like about video games

Halo 5 has no social features outside of the Custom Game/File Browser, which are super cool, but are very minimal and haven't been iterated upon or improved since their implementation.

Halo 5 hardly has a progression system

a bit ironic

• Upvote (+1) 9

They can't have the OG Xbox people at 30 fps and Xbox X at 60 fps. That's the only reason I think. OG Xbox just holding us back. 

Ironically seeing games like Fortnite and PUBG in 60FPS would have been a big reason for me to actually purchase an Xbox One X. 

Halo 5 has no social features outside of the Custom Game/File Browser, which are super cool, but are very minimal and haven't been iterated upon or improved since their implementation.

Halo 5 hardly has a progression system

a bit ironic

But but...you can give away REQ packs full of goodies like plasma pistols and mongooses and make friends forever.

Ironically seeing games like Fortnite and PUBG in 60FPS would have been a big reason for me to actually purchase an Xbox One X. 

Sit down, son, and let me tell you about a wonderful piece of technology called the "Personal Computer..."

:simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

im glad they have listened to our feedback and figured out what people like about video games

Well that was cherry picked. That was part of a long thread of tweets where she said she was going to change up the way she listens to feedback. She acknowledged that people don't like being summed up into "data", so she hopes to receive feedback, summarize her understanding, then do a poll on whether or not people think she understood or not.

Like come on you guys, I get you didn't like her initial responses but there's no need to cherry pick when she's willing to change up her techniques.

https://twitter.com/Jessabirdy/status/936639135267225600

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1