CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hour long 4v4 CTF games on a 27" tube in 4-way splitscreen with GH057 are an interesting experience. :P

Better than walking through the same 4 environments killing poorly coded AI with all iconic sounds and functionality removed a.k.a. Halo 4 Spartan Ops.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im pretty sure Western Europe existed in 1943, lol.

Nice try though

June 6 1944 was the start of the Western Front in Europe m8.

Better than walking through the same 4 environments killing poorly coded AI with all iconic sounds and functionality removed a.k.a. Halo 4 Spartan Ops.

Yeah, I didn't actually mean that, just trying to prove a point. :D

I just want to clarify I really don’t plan on switching barring some miracle placing at this event with a week of practice, I just like to give 100% if I’m going to compete.

This post makes me feel much better. 

I just want to clarify I really don’t plan on switching barring some miracle placing at this event with a week of practice, I just like to give 100% if I’m going to compete.

Best of luck! Would love to hear your thoughts about HCS and MLG afterwards if possible and how they compare.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Best of luck! Would love to hear your thoughts about HCS and MLG afterwards if possible and how they compare.

They're very nice.

So you concede that Western Europe did exist in 1943?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you concede that Western Europe did exist in 1943?

Look m8. This is your original post:

After seeing CoD's recent success, I hope 343 decides to do the sensible thing and sets the timeline of Halo 6 to the 1943 Allied campaign in Western Europe.

1943 Allied Campaign in Western Europe.

Didn't exist. Therefore, we're going to stop posting off topic.

This applies to Halo pretty well.

The concept definitely carries over but he's referring to expecting sweeping QoL changes for Destiny 2 in a months time. Guy has no concept of game development.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Look m8. This is your original post:

1943 Allied Campaign in Western Europe.

Didn't exist. Therefore, we're going to stop posting off topic.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

Am I the only person that had to learn this via Band of Brothers because high school history class was shit?

• Upvote (+1) 1

CizYJZP.png

Honestly, I just can't take this seriously when it doesn't account for the hugely popular Halo Wars games and the beloved twin stick shooter entries, Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The concept definitely carries over but he's referring to expecting sweeping QoL changes for Destiny 2 in a months time. Guy has no concept of game development.

It seems like Bungie doesn't either based on the game we got.

Maybe I'm just a big old shill, but I legit think 343 are honestly trying their best to make data driven decisions, but the Halo community consists of too many people who have vastly different 'definitions' of what Halo is and should be. They are trying to find an equilibrium, but 'center' is too far from the individual parts and the result becomes almost unrecognizable to any specific individual or sub group.

I've also been awake for like 36 hour straight so those words might not make sense. 

CizYJZP.png

I don't think you are wrong about 343 trying to make a halo that everyone wants but this infographic shows it perfectly imo. 

Am I the only person that had to learn this via Band of Brothers because high school history class was shit?

Heh. Probably not. My history class was quite good. Covered end of WW1 all the way to end of WW2. Helped that both teachers were excellent.

That Twitter conversation is definitely silly, but let's not witch hunt people. Hid a few posts.

Bring my post back, OPEN THE FLOODGATES  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3