CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd respect him more if he kept the anti-comp mentality, this flip flop to make a buck is just funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know we haven't always had the most pleasant relationship, but cool of Greenskull to reach out and try to help.

She forgot the /s I think

• Upvote (+1) 2

Umm @OG Nick may we have the cliff notes of the 343 lecture?

When I get home I'll write it for you. It's mostly about getting work but I got you
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I know we haven't always had the most pleasant relationship, but cool of Greenskull to reach out and try to help.

There's nothing else to talk about with regards to Halo so obviously the only content for him to latch onto is the competitive community, which time an time again has to be repeated, is the heart and soul of a game's longevity. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's nothing else to talk about with regards to Halo so obviously the only content for him to latch onto is the competitive community, which time an time again has to be repeated, is the heart and soul of a game's longevity.

Nuh uh the kids that play a game for a month and move on are. That's what the data shows. From sources. That I have. That you don't.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

PRESS

START

DODODODOODOOWPEFKDOWEJVOIJWERIVOJNEIRVR

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel bad for Menke, in a way. He went from the savior of Halo to the Pontius Pilate of Halo within a year.

The data giveth, the data taketh away.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I feel bad for Menke, in a way. He went from the savior of Halo to the Pontius Pilate of Halo within a year.

You can only go so far with a data analyst becoming your community manager and never using in-game experiences to justify design choices. It’s still pretty easy to blame 343 for forcing him to carry that weight when Ske7ch was supposed to be the one filling the job.

It seems they have stepped their game up. No more announcements of announcements. Now it's just dead silence the whole time. Nice.

As is tradition.

You can only go so far with a data analyst becoming your community manager and never using in-game experiences to justify design choices. It’s still pretty easy to blame 343 for forcing him to carry that weight when Ske7ch was supposed to be the one filling the job.

At least the man tries which is more than you can say about anyone else in that building besides like the forge team

• Upvote (+1) 2

So they can't talk because their cm went on a vacation? lmao

and the social crowd DOESNT GET IT. I'm on both sides, but got damn.

At what point was he the savior of Halo? I have nothing personal against him, but he has done all of jack shit to improve the game since he returned. What he has done is, for example, tell us that party restrictions actually wouldn't improve match-making and his system is better.

At what point was he the savior of Halo? I have nothing personal against him, but he has done all of jack shit to improve the game since he returned. What he has done is, for example, tell us that party restrictions actually wouldn't improve match-making and his system is better.

He actually talks to us. IMO Jarrard, Grim, and Menke are the only people that actually talk to the community. Even though I disagree a lot, it's refreshing having them treating us like humans instead of pawn.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Uhh, he was the main reason why ARs got removed from comp? He was the one that crunched the numbers and found that a diamond 4 is as good with an AR as anyone ranked above. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Uhh, he was the main reason why ARs got removed from comp? He was the one that crunched the numbers and found that a diamond 4 is as good with an AR as anyone ranked above.

Did we really needed some “analyst” to tell us that AR didn’t belonged on competitive?. He never implemented true party restrictions, he invented some convoluted system that gave more elo to people playing in party. Do we really need some stats analyst that doesn’t play the game, tell us what competitive settings are good ?
  • Downvote (-1) 1