CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You bet you will see me there.

Alright, if MLG does make that event, I will pay for your entrance to the event.  

Now they just gotta have it within driving distances. haha

This is gonna go viral

I feel like I've said it before that the whole ninja shtick really isn't for me, but the dude is fucking unreal at Fortnite.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder which will come first- Team Liquid's announcement pertaining to their involvement in Halo or 343's announcement about the next TO?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wonder which will come first- Team Liquid's announcement pertaining to their involvement in Halo or 343's announcement about the next TO?

Halo and MLG have formed a partnership to return Halo to it's live-event pro circuit. Players will accrue championship points that will aid in seeding as they travel around the country to compete in open tournaments with 256 teams vying for a spot at the top.

In addition we've decided to announce that Halo 6 will be returning the franchise to it's roots. Spartan abilities will be removed in favor of a more grounded and classic Halo experience. 

We've been reading the feedback and there's no point in us denying it anymore. We let the community down with The Master Chief Collection, preventing millions of new gamers around the world from enjoying Halo in it's truest form in addition to letting down existing fans. To compensate for this, after listening to feedback from the carious communities, we've made the unanimous decision to return Halo to it's roots. Using the best elements of the original Halo trilogy such as projectile based precision weaponry in combination with the modern advances in server-based matchmaking to bring you a Halo game deserving of the franchises legacy. 

In addition, we have reports of snowfall in hell.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Halo and MLG have formed a partnership to return Halo to it's live-event pro circuit. Players will accrue championship points that will aid in seeding as they travel around the country to compete in open tournaments with 256 teams vying for a spot at the top.

In addition we've decided to announce that Halo 6 will be returning the franchise to it's roots. Spartan abilities will be removed in favor of a more grounded and classic Halo experience. 

We've been reading the feedback and there's no point in us denying it anymore. We let the community down with The Master Chief Collection, preventing millions of new gamers around the world from enjoying Halo in it's truest form in addition to letting down existing fans. To compensate for this, after listening to feedback from the carious communities, we've made the unanimous decision to return Halo to it's roots. Using the best elements of the original Halo trilogy such as projectile based precision weaponry in combination with the modern advances in server-based matchmaking to bring you a Halo game deserving of the franchises legacy. 

In addition, we have reports of snowfall in hell.

This would be our entry into the brightest timeline.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know we haven't always had the most pleasant relationship, but cool of Greenskull to reach out and try to help.

I thought Greenskull didn't really care for the competitive side of Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Greenskull is the typical youtuber who makes videos on relevant topics of Halo. He doesn't care about competitive at all, he wants that youtube money and he knows he will get it by making a video on the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 3