CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Word, didn't know him while I was there, but that's pretty dope. Ask him the hard hitting questions. :P

I don't think I'm allowed to or I would

What recent hints?

Dont have to look HARD man! Was pouring my alphabet cereal earlier and the letters MLG came out the box! MLG confirmed! Im so happy!

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If MLG is going to be running the 2018 Worlds event, I will gladly pay someone in this forum the ticket of attendance to the event. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you own a Team Beyond hoodie, please wear it and sit in the front of the class.

I don't but I have Team Beyond open and plan to make it visible to him during Q&A

• Upvote (+1) 6

If MLG is going to be running the 2018 Worlds event, I will gladly pay someone in this forum the ticket of attendance to the event. 

I call dibs

Well, I doubt MLG is, but hey, if they do, round 2 of Atlanta?

I don't think I'm allowed to or I would

This is like when I was at a Thanksgiving thing with a bunch of bungie dudes and I had to contain most of what I really thought because it would've just been pretty shitty to roast them in that type of situation

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, I doubt MLG is, but hey, if they do, round 2 of Atlanta?

You bet you will see me there.

I call dibs

Alright, if MLG does make that event, I will pay for your entrance to the event.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

If not a TO confirmation, 343's announcement better be that Magnum starts will remain in the HCS.

#BringBackOrangeSettings #KindaKiddingKindaNot