CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, today is Monday, which is a business day. A business day after thanksgiving, we were told we would get an announcement after thanksgiving, will we get said announcement today? Probably not...  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, today is Monday, which is a business day. A business day after thanksgiving, we were told we would get an announcement after thanksgiving, will we get said announcement today? Probably not... :mj:

I'm still betting on some time this week, surely they can't leave it any later than this or it'll be less than a month till the season starts

I'm still betting on some time this week, surely they can't leave it any later than this or it'll be less than a month till the season starts

I’m not holding my breath because they are comfortable announcing a tournament 2 weeks before a tournament starts.

remember how we said this last worlds season yet we would still have venues announced less than 3 weeks before the tournament? iirc the wembley location wasnt announced until 2 weeks before the event and the worlds dates and venue werent mentioned during hwc vegas until the closing moments of the stream and the vegas qualifiers were less than 3 weeks from the main event

So, today is Monday, which is a business day. A business day after thanksgiving, we were told we would get an announcement after thanksgiving, will we get said announcement today? Probably not... :mj:

It is well beyond any time where it would make any difference to momentum. At this point the substance of the announcement is much much more important than how quickly it comes to your ears.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It is well beyond any time where it would make any difference to momentum. At this point the substance of the announcement is much much more important than how quickly it comes to your ears.

at this point though, we need to know quickly so any am players will be able to get sponsorship/time off/travel plans etc. also anyone wanting to go spectate needs to know when/where so they can arrange that.

Im gone for nearly a week, and there is still no announcement, this is actually a joke at this point. 

On a live-chat with Sprint, this looks eerily familiar

622c7fd29aa082856ce2e29c836b0566.png

Did Jessica consent to being displayed here for our pleasure?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Did Jessica consent to being displayed here for our pleasure?

Jessica is Sprint's Cortana.

There's a 343 Level Designer visiting  my class today

god help you. Im here if you need me x

• Downvote (-1) 1

i'm pretty sure we are only getting a settings update today, and not a TO announcement 

also MLG confirmed  :intensifies:

i'm pretty sure we are only getting a settings update today, and not a TO announcement 

also MLG confirmed  :intensifies:

MLG is practically confirmed then.

Fair play 343 for keeping this one quiet. WE BACK!! I'm so happy about this. They proved all the FakeNews wrong. I actually thought we were getting UGC! 

MLG is practically confirmed then.

Fair play 343 for keeping this one quiet. WE BACK!! I'm so happy about this. They proved all the FakeNews wrong. I actually thought we were getting UGC! 

How is MLG practically confirmed?

There's a 343 Level Designer visiting  my class today

Cool! Do you know who it is? Also, where do you go to school? 

Cool! Do you know who it is? Also, where do you go to school? 

Alex Bean. I go to the University of Texas at Dallas

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is MLG practically confirmed?

Look at the hints! They're INSURMOUNTABLE man! MLG is back!

Alex Bean. I go to the University of Texas at Dallas

Word, didn't know him while I was there, but that's pretty dope. Ask him the hard hitting questions. :P

• Upvote (+1) 2