CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont think 343 need to make an apology. They tried to do some weapon changes and it didnt work out. They shouldn't have replaced the HCS playlist though.

I mean they did ruin a playlist that people enjoyed by being so unbelievably out of touch that they could do an entire pass on weapon tuning and come out with a game just about everyone likes less. Its pretty tragic its not like they made one OP R8 style weapon or anything and instead they completely ruined the game for a lot of people. We're not even really getting into how we've continuously been unwilling participants of the Halo 5 HCS beta for years at this point. Some of these people playing the HCS playlist should probably be getting QA pay at this point. This is why a lot of games use public test realms or beta servers instead of forcing a test via removing the option to play the standard competitive rule set

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont think 343 need to make an apology. They tried to do some weapon changes and it didnt work out. They shouldn't have replaced the HCS playlist though.

They shouldn't apologize for trying something with the BR/GF or even replacing the HCS list with Oddball. What they should apologize for is not having a "next step" planned that they could execute as soon as the feedback clearly said, "yo fuck this it sucks" or "hey we like this". They're at least a week late on that.

I don't think it takes too much foresight to know that BR changes and/or setting reversions might be called for and to have those ready.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LUL 343 is getting blasted, it feels so good.

I’d be with you on that if it actually accelerated their progress on reverting these weapon changes. So far, they’ve tuned themselves out from community feedback entirely. I guess the only chance left on being listened to is that H6 flops even worse than H5 and MCC combined.

I’d be with you on that if it actually accelerated their progress on reverting these weapon changes. So far, they’ve tuned themselves out from community feedback entirely. I guess the only chance left on being listened to is that H6 flops even worse than H5 and MCC combined.

Which it'll do in my opinion. There's a clear trend at the moment that people want classics back or at least back to roots type of things with many different franchises. So we'll see how it goes man.

Wow NO ONE is playing Halo anymore. This is crazy. Even though it had died down my friend's list still typically had 10 or so people on at any given time. Now everyone is online but in different games.

And I doubt they will come back even if 343 fixes the settings. What a colossal cluster fuck

Pack it up on H6 boys, this is the Halo 7 settings discussion thread now.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah I prefer the system on Beyond. People would go overboard with rep boosting, especially on the GB side of things. It kind of made if difficult for new users when one person negging them could drop them into like triple red bars. Let alone if multiple high rep users really piled on. 

Yea I wasn't trying to insinuate I dislike the TB forums/rep system or anything, someone mentioned a thread from like '05 and it just got me thinking about those days.

Has someone seen Ninja's reply to Spartan? 343 are literally being torn into bloody ribbons

Link?

I don't understand how 343 can sit here being ripped apart by their own pro's and former pro's and still have nothing to say...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do you guys think Ninja will come back to Halo?

This is why NavG has the best shitposting around.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All these pros speaking up and bashing 343 is good, hopefully that makes them switch back to the old settings +oddball.  But lets be honest the players who are guaranteed worlds money arent switching games (Yes Huke did but he knew how to play COD, most pros would be learning from scratch)

343 could make HWC settings SWAT 3v3 H2 BRs, they aint leaving.

All these pros speaking up and bashing 343 is good, hopefully that makes them switch back to the old settings +oddball.  But lets be honest the players who are guaranteed worlds money arent switching games (Yes Huke did but he knew how to play COD, most pros would be learning from scratch)

343 could make HWC settings SWAT 3v3 H2 BRs, they aint leaving.

Viewership and players will leave. At a certain point, MS has to wonder where their millions are going when competitive Halo has completely failed to put Halo on the map. The only question is how much longer MS is willing to let this slow-motion train wreck go on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy. They're getting shredded. It almost makes me feel bad for those that are not directly responsible for these decisions. Its gotta have a toll on people that are honestly passionate about the franchise but are getting hate due to their bosses stupidity...

:(

• Upvote (+1) 3