CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do we only get one guess at a letter?

You know, I'm really not supposed to allow this... But since you're my friend and I like you, go ahead and guess another one. Just don't tell anyone :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

343i really needs to talk to us about what they're doing to Halo 6. All this crazy stuff is happening in front of us for Halo 5, but nobody knows what scary thing is being made behind closed doors.

343i really needs to talk to us about what they're doing to Halo 6. All this crazy stuff is happening in front of us for Halo 5, but nobody knows what scary thing is being made behind closed doors.

But that's not the 343 way. They'll announce their plans to make an announcement about the announcement of Halo 6. Then they'll show the trailer with sprint and abilities and claim that their data showed players want Halo 6 to have the lowest skill ceiling possible. Then they'll go silent for a few months. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why didn't 343 throw in Assault too? smh

343: Good point! Here have Stasis Assault. While we're at it, we'd like to announce that all game types for HWC 2018 will feature fiesta weapon starts. Hooray now both we and the community get the starting weapons we want plus so much more. Finally, we heard your feedback about the balloons outside HWC last year, and after deliberating with many TO's about location, we're excited to announce that each team will in fact be competing from a UMG provided hot air balloon connected to a 4g hotspot, over their continent of origin.

Obviously this is hyperbole but at this point I've almost given up hope that 343 will do anything sensible anymore. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

But that's not the 343 way. They'll announce their plans to make an announcement about the announcement of Halo 6. Then they'll show the trailer with sprint and abilities and claim that their data showed players want Halo 6 to have the lowest skill ceiling possible. Then they'll go silent for a few months. 

...and after that they will release some incredible announcements and trailers with full of promises that will build extraordinary hype levels in most of us. And then...

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's funny/sad is that H4 got sprint built in because their "data" said it was people's favorite armor ability in Reach. Meanwhile it was just the most OP armor ability so that's why people chose it. Their data was set up in a style to force some type of armor ability in, instead of asking the question if people even wanted them built in. Nice and twisted as usual. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lets play Hangman. I'll edit this post with the updated words. Send guesses to me via PM, and I'll mention your name and guess.

_ _ _ _   T H _   S T _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _

1) @@TryHardFan incorrectly guesses A         

2) @@Ramirez77 correctly guesses H

3) @Crameteam correctly guesses S

4) @@Scarecrow correctly guesses T

Can I solve the puzzle?

...and after that they will release some incredible announcements and trailers with full of promises that will build extraordinary hype levels in most of us. And then...

Then they will realease a game that is so buggy and broken they will ignore it for 4 years before trying to fix it. "It wasnt this bad when we did internal testing...for your troubles everyone will get a free digital copy of h4a"

Then they will realease a game that is so buggy and broken they will ignore it for 4 years before trying to fix it. "It wasnt this bad when we did internal testing...for your troubles everyone will get a free digital copy of h4a"

All is forgiven.

If they make H4A I will lose my mind after they skipped H3A. It would also be the worst selling Halo game of all time unless you count the top down shooters they made

qgRwNf3.gif

was raging all week at my game crashing and cursing H5 after uninstalling 3 days ago and this made me lol :') 

MTA fears aside, Ghost heading a F2P Halo-like arena shooter at EA would be pretty sick. EA has been doing more with esports as of late with many of their titles.

My worry is that a competitive Halo-like shooter would be about as popular as Lawbreakers ... without the Halo name, I wonder about how much the average player will care

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll post the link when I know if we are streaming but we're heading down to megs to LAN some h1. We're 2 hours away so I'll update if do go live

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOOOOOOL, wait why the fuck are you up its 4:14am, get some rest for a big day of frustration tomorrow!

After IEM my sleep scedule is all over mate, my flight home was at 8PM, i slept 8 hours on said flight at 8pm and somehow arrived home... at 8PM, me nor my brain can figure that one out or what time it is currently.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Can’t wait to play as a melee Stealth Assasin Arbiter in H6.

So what you're saying is... Elites are playable in H6?!

buff the storm rifle

I can only accept guesses in the form of PM.

The best part is they took out the HCS playlist for this to get the "highest level" feedback, but no pros are playing that shitty ass list. So it's essentially a super low pop garbage playlist that's garnering no feedback at all. If people want to play H5 they're playing team arena. Unfortunately that list is still not good so now you just have no one playing the fucking game.

GG.

• Upvote (+1) 6

What's funny/sad is that H4 got sprint built in because their "data" said it was people's favorite armor ability in Reach. Meanwhile it was just the most OP armor ability so that's why people chose it. Their data was set up in a style to force some type of armor ability in, instead of asking the question if people even wanted them built in. Nice and twisted as usual.

Do you have a source for this? Not doubting but would like to see it.