CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but overgrowth became an HCS map on custom games.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cpJOZDem-gn8hfNFYDfEU2L1-UVMVQGf

It was the only way to share on my phone, lol.

Do you have time to walk through the maps? If not I can go through them tonight. We may be able to guess what else is being tested if the maps have BRs, splinter nades, or autos on them. Unless they're just for the oddball weapon placements.

Do you have time to walk through the maps? If not I can go through them tonight. We may be able to guess what else is being tested if the maps have BRs, splinter nades, or autos on them. Unless they're just for the oddball weapon placements.

I saw no autos (unless the needler counts), I saw no splinters, and I didn’t even see the GL, even though there should be one in the oddball playlist. Everything else seemed normal.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hmmm...

Sweet, I wonder how many crates each team will be allowed to open before each match  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

When a community member has to tell a AAA company how to do their jobs, ugh.

Hasn't this been this site since like 2012?

which better dev tho, Microsoft has nothing, they have the coalition pumping GoW games, turn 10 pumping forza games, and that's it right? Oh I forgot Rare but instead of reviving perfect dark or doing something new they had them making kinect games till recently (sea of thieves) rofl

You could pick ppl from this site at random and create a better studio than 343.

Beyond's equivalent in 2012 was The Halo Council :^)

Im aware. I think i fucked that post.

What i meant was, hasn't that what this communities been doing since like 2012.

So 343 is just going to do whatever the fuck they want? It's unfucking real how stubborn the people who work at this damn company are..

I want a classic Halo game but I'm scared that 343 is simply too incompetent to make a good classic game either.  :walshy:

H2A was good it just needed more than 3 maps

• Upvote (+1) 7

Didnt we all agree overgrowth strongholds was superior to empire

I've only played empire, overgrowth, eden, and mercy. But out of those four empire is my favorite.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This had better be a fucking troll photoshop job....

Please.

I beg you....

But idk how to photoshop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All these people saying they want Halo 6 to be classic.. Im sorry but its not happening. 

343 will shove another advanced mechanics Titanfall shooter down our throats, and have a playerbase of 30k within 6 months of launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1