CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Accidental neg.

Legitimate worry based on 343logic: because of the backlash to these changes, 343 will be more hesitant than ever to make changes to the HCS settings.

343 doesn't make decisions out of spite. They have just came to the frequent determination that the community is wrong.

edit: Also, the storm rifle needs to be buffed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think 343 are afraid to announce the TO now after the recent twitter shit storm regarding the settings. 

I think 343 are afraid to announce the TO now after the recent twitter shit storm regarding the settings.

I think they'll announce the new TO and a revert to pistol starts at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That was when there were framerate issues. Now that the Xbox One X will solve those issues; the possibility of forge competitive maps can be revisited.

Forge maps still run like shit on the X, plus I doubt they want to force people to buy an X just to practise at home.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think they'll announce the new TO and a revert to pistol starts at the same time.

Maybe thats the plan, to ease the blow when we dont sign with MLG 

Can anyone find out the actual population for H5? It actually seems more dead than ever in all playlists lately.

Can anyone find out the actual population for H5? It actually seems more dead than ever in all playlists lately.

There is no public numbers since 343 took over.

I hope Halo burns to the ground so it can respawn with a better dev that understands the franchise. 

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I want a classic Halo game but I'm scared that 343 is simply too incompetent to make a good classic game either.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If H6 could also be a good game, unlike WWII, that would be a nice as well.

The group I play with wish we could get a refund and spend it on bf1 maps. Ww2 is really a terrible game getting a pass because it “went back to the roots”. Maps are awful and balance is laughable. Quick scoping is like no scoping with the beam rifle in halo 5 when it released, your shocked when someone misses

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want a classic Halo game but I'm scared that 343 is simply too incompetent to make a good classic game either. :walshy:

343 has proven that they are capable of listening and repeating stuff back to us. However, they have yet to deliver on the majority of the promises.

It seems like more than anything else they don’t trust the community. They hear our feedback and then think “that’s a terrible idea, how can we make them happy but do something good for the game instead of what they asked”.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair this is true of most console games now

Doesn't matter. If you have a bunch of Halo games showing game population in-game, you'd respect that tradition and still show it.

Halo 4 had such a bad online number people were sharing it left and right, and now that there's no public number people can't do anything about it.  :stern: 

Also, a good numbers of console games allow websites and users to access and show the game population, except Halo 5 which only allows you to access how many people are ranked or whatever in each playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1