CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja is what you call charismatic. Right or wrong, stupid or smart he's going to be charismatic about his breakfast or what he thinks happens to his soul after death and for some reason or another charismatic guys do all right for themselves in this world - even though they're sometimes right, wrong, stupid and smart about what they're talking about - they're going to make a splash and create friends and enemies, everyone should just chill out either way

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How does a developer get it so wrong, when so many companies set so many examples of how to get it so right? 

Because they aren't interested in listening to anyone in any Halo community or otherwise. They want to make the next big thing and fail fans who for some reason stick around based on the name of the series repeatedly. That's about the only way you circle back to check a series after a decade and find it less functional than it was and struggling to maintain features that are a decade old

How does a developer get it so wrong, when so many companies set so many examples of how to get it so right? 

Up their own ass too much. 

The saddest part is that 343 has a 'pro team' that is supposed to represent the best interests of competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The saddest part is that 343 has a 'pro team' that is supposed to represent the best interests of competitive Halo.

The only time 343 has done something that caused me to think they're really listening to the "pro team" was introducing ZBNS settings in Reach. That had me not only pumped for the competitive side of things, but the future of Halo in general. Then Halo 4 and Halo 5 happened...

PR hires. 

Common knowledge. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Isnt most of the pro team gone? I thought @@Neighbor was the only one left

This is about as flamey as it gets from PJ on Twitter. You'd think he was the Canadian with how polite he is. 

was about to post this ... legitimately the most negative thing I've ever seen Dadbite say on Twitter

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only time 343 has done something that caused me to think they're really listening to the "pro team" was introducing ZBNS settings in Reach. That had me not only pumped for the competitive side of things, but the future of Halo in general. Then Halo 4 and Halo 5 happened...

That wasn't 343i ...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

when there's 12 minutes until the day of the Anno- i mean thanksgiving

Where is the  TO???

I cant watch actionman at all. Not the type of personality I find enjoyable to watch. Props to him grinding Halo 5 though

• Upvote (+1) 9

Pro Team has been dissolved for some time. High level players still play test at the studio, but there is no longer a dedicated high-skill QA team.

That wasn't 343i ...

I thought that was one of the first things they did after taking over from Bungie. Maybe I'm misremembering.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought that was one of the first things they did after taking over from Bungie. Maybe I'm misremembering.

You're correct.