CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I honestly wonder who 343 is trying to appease with BR starts. How can they realistically feel fine implementing changes that have no support?

The first day the oddball playlist came out and I played 3 games turned it off and hung up the sticks. I will not play this kind of junk. Give me radar and AR’s before this crap.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is an excellent start to gain traction, but we need more pros on the same page. Some extra stuff from well known casters & stuff would help too

Didnt snipedown want br starts?

a lot of pros did until they tried the new nerfed BR

in theory a change was a good idea, but clearly the weapon changes aren't something people are happy with

• Upvote (+1) 9

Didnt snipedown want br starts?

Yeah he was, it was a post full of nostalgia. Anyone with half a brain would have realized that the “new” BR was shit
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah he was, it was a post full of nostalgia. Anyone with half a brain would have realized that the “new” BR was shit

You’ve been on a roll for the past few weeks, huh?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly wonder who 343 is trying to appease with BR starts. How can they realistically feel fine implementing changes that have no support?

343 made Halo 4 and 5 so I think we know the answer to that

I just realized the only hope we have of Halo 6 being good is by dumb luck.

Is it weird that Call of Duty going back to BOTG has me more hopeful for Halo than anything 343 has done in the last 5 years?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want to throw it out there that the settings are so bad that it took me almost 5 minutes to find a game in the Oddball HCS playlist.

As a platinum.

Not even the average HCS player is enjoying this shit.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Is it weird that Call of Duty going back to BOTG has me more hopeful for Halo than anything 343 has done in the last 5 years?

The HWC settings changes just tell me 343 isn't learning anything.

• Upvote (+1) 5

thing is.. even when Halo 6 would be good, we can be sure that organizement and announcements or tourneys and stuff would be still bad
  • Upvote (+1) 1

thing is.. even when Halo 6 would be good, we can be sure that organizement and announcements or tourneys and stuff would be still bad

Maybe our own pro players would have a desire to play the game, though.

i cant believe that these settings will be shoved into their biggest competitive event of the year

Have BR/GF starts been confirmed or is it just something that 343 is hinting at?

Well they've been adding more and more RNG to the game from CE->H4, why not double down on H6

2017: Get rid of the BR. It's trash and we hate it. Bring back the magnum.

2001: WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING?

• Upvote (+1) 9