CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe this is the beginning of their back to basics approach to Halo 6.

That would be typical of them. "Go back" to things that were actually worse in previous games and continue to ignore the blatant problems with their games that people have been pointing out consistently.

The H3 BR had spread. You guys liked H3. So, just to show that we're listening, we've added a bunch of spread to H5 weapons! It's like classic Halo!

Oh, golly gee. Thanks, Barvo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe wait until an actual announcement is made about the final weapon decision before completely losing your minds?

I too remember all the things that got changed after it is too late to change them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the fact that they're saying the magnum isn't coming back shows they absolutely have their mind made up. 

There's no ambiguity here. They nerfed the BR, made a playlist just to test it as a starting weapon, and are now saying they'll retune it to make it a better starting weapon. They wanted the BR to be the utility weapon from the beginning.

It was one statement in a one-off forum post by Menke, who isn't too involved in design as far as I'm aware. I'm still betting on this being a misspeak.

We've got a few more weeks of whatever testing they are doing, maybe they'll revert the load outs. (Slayer being added next week)

Still means they were indecisive with the utility weapon though.

Maybe wait until an actual announcement is made about the final weapon decision before completely losing your minds?

Oh, you're right. Wasting time testing bullshit changes that anyone with a brain could have predicted would be garbage is TOTALLY not something we should point out. No matter how self-evidently idiotic their process is or how out of touch their updates are, we should just trust the process and wait until they FINALIZE something before we get upset.

Is that REALLY what you think the best course of action would be?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe wait until an actual announcement is made about the final weapon decision before completely losing your minds?

We give 343 lots of chances for final announcements, only for them to drop the ball and improve on being incompetent. So no, they don’t deserve a benefit of the doubt. They’ve clearly made up their mind about the starting weapon not being the magnum for HCS settings, so there’s no point in pulling back our punches in convincing them otherwise.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly don't even mind playing BR starts but where are the event/TO announcements :(

Doesn't this $1,000,000 season start in a month?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I honestly don't even mind playing BR starts but where are the event/TO announcements :(

Doesn't this $1,000,000 season start in a month?

Literally been nothing talked about on the competitive Halo side for a month.

It sucks because it's easily fixable but here we are twiddling our thumbs for a month.

The feel when they force Br starts into competitive and the freshly released team skins packs don't include Br skins.

It would be absolutely hilarious if they do change it to BR starts and then Pro Teams don't even spawn with their own weapon skins on a primary lol

i just made an event shirt for HWC18

RQel1p5.jpg

I would legit buy this shirt and wear it to Worlds (if it's close to me).

You should put it up on RedBubble or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What it seems like to me is that they are trying to push BR starts in this game to make it like H3. But that simply doesn’t work in H5 nor is the BR the same as it was in H3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just when I thought things were getting better...343 never disappoints in disappointing. All they do is let us down. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where is the people that downvoted me when I said that removing the HCS was the most stupid thing in recent halo history.

“We must try it before discarding them”

“It’s only 2 weeks”

LUL in 2 weeks 343 is going to lose every competitive player

• Upvote (+1) 3