CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not as much as people around here say.

This is still an example of a bad idea. I don't understand why they want the players to be weaker of spawn than someone who picks up a weapon that isn't even a power weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so glad 343 has learned from their mistakes these past couple of years, and that Halo 6 is shaping up to be a great Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 9

This is still an example of a bad idea. I don't understand why they want the players to be weaker of spawn than someone who picks up a weapon that isn't even a power weapon.

What non power weapons were actually picked up from map in MLG h2/h3? Please add to the list but all I remember

Plasma pistol

Shotgun

Carbine (basically as backup ammo)

Mauler

I don't get why we need other rifles on the map at all. I guess the mentality is to use "variety" like a shiny subject you dangle in front of a cat in order to distract from issues with the core gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Not as much as people around here say.

Is this quote supposed to suggest that there is LESS wrong with him or am I misreading the tone? H2BR starts is a horrendous idea. That weapon is a joke.

Is this quote supposed to suggest that there is LESS wrong with him or am I misreading the tone? H2BR starts is a horrendous idea. That weapon is a joke.

I think he was saying h2br as a map pickup, not a starting weapon. Basically with pistol starts the h5br is a wasted item on the map, so instead have h2br as a map pickup.

I think he was saying h2br as a map pickup, not a starting weapon. Basically with pistol starts the h5br is a wasted item on the map, so instead have h2br as a map pickup.

Nonononononononononononononononononononono
  • Upvote (+1) 6

This MS Store FFA will have money prizes (total of $100 in MS Store giftcards). Wasn't it once said MS Store tourneys couldn't give out money prizes, or was that just a debunked myth? In either case, good to see these events having actual prizes. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm pretty sure I don't miss with the H2BR.

That statement alone should tell you how fucking broken the gun is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What non power weapons were actually picked up from map in MLG h2/h3? Please add to the list but all I remember

Plasma pistol

Shotgun

Carbine (basically as backup ammo)

Mauler

None of those weapons were straight upgrades to the spawning weapon in every way. The BR, DMR, Carbine, and LR until this updater were all straight upgrades

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/931975799615262720

This MS Store FFA will have money prizes (total of $100 in MS Store giftcards). Wasn't it once said MS Store tourneys couldn't give out money prizes, or was that just a debunked myth? In either case, good to see these events having actual prizes.

Laws can be different from State to state. A lot of these things fall under " sweepstakes law" which is a real mess of regulations. Non-monetary prizes vs cash vs store credit ( may count as cash in some states but not others) etc. Some states classify it as gambling and not others etc. Washington might just have better laws

• Upvote (+1) 1

None of those weapons were straight upgrades to the spawning weapon in every way. The BR, DMR, Carbine, and LR until this updater were all straight upgrades

I like the LR though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive PUBG.  :apg:

What, you don't think a 100 person, single life, RNG-based FFA is legit????

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

c'mon man, the game is in early access, they just don't have the resources to introduce static weapon spawns  :kappa:

(the game sold 20M copies btw)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just wait for someone considered a top player to get fucked over by a bad start and go out immediately with 0 kills. Kid sitting prone in a bush with 5 kills finally gets the... Chicken Dinner.

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just wait for someone considered a top player to get fucked over by a bad start and go out immediately with 0 kills. Kid sitting prone in a bush with 5 kills finally wins gets the... Chicken Dinner.

:walshy:

Sounds like a prime esport to me. Can't wait to see it on ELeague  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1