CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At this point I'm tired of speculating/hype/weird coincidental points and just want information lol.

Denver's over, chop fuckin' chop @@Tashi.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lots of people on this forum sure do know a lot about our business and how we prioritize things O.o

Not even commenting on Halo but generally I think I've been clear: We'll continue operating non AB titles when and where it makes sense for our business.

This is what happens when you leave us alone for too long

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have you implied that I should generally not be listened to?

There was never a time previously where I thought you shouldn't be listened too :lxthul:

You're never sarcastic, always on topic, and always have something positive and constructive to say.

There was never a time previously where I thought you should be listened to :lxthul:

It may shock you to hear this, but I was in favor of AR nerfs before anyone else.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It may shock you to hear this, but I was in favor of AR nerfs before anyone else.

You quoted me before I fixed my accidental early post. You're something else.

One well run event in 2017, that had a low viewerership partly due to years of poorly run events:

"Well if they just do that last one every time we will be fine!"

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd be more like this if we had more events to the level of Denver - how many events have we really had that were run with almost out a hitch for Halo 5?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone actually remember the last UGC ran event? There is literally a meme about their audio guy being the worst to run a Halo event. Ever.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone actually remember the last UGC ran event? There is literally a meme about their audio guy being the worst to run a Halo event. Ever.

I think they did the st louis 2017 worlds qualifier. 

I was told you didnt need casting to enjoy the event like 3 pages back though.  

Do you guys honestly think MLG being involved would change anything other than making the few people still invested in halo a litte happier?

It didnt help reach.

not "their" audio guy, that was P5

seems like an easy fix

• Upvote (+1) 2