CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Simpler times.

Back when the most complex thing about H5 was getting Storm Rifles out of competitive

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im pretty sure I only find games in HCS nowadays. It seems the most popular playlist to me. Team Arena always brings me back to lobby saying there arent enough players.

Also people saying that the pistol didnt get buffed. It did. because the BR, DMR and AR got nerfed. so it got moved up the weapon sandbox rankings by 3. This isnt hard to comprehend that is what people are complaining about.  

You're likely a higher ranked player, and the population in Arena is probably skewed toward lower ranked players while the population in HCS is skewed towards higher skilled players.

It isn't supposed to work like this, but I have the same problem and it's the only thing that makes sense to me. 

Glad to see people are feeling nostalgic for shitty, inconsistent weapons and have managed to convince themselves that the best part of this game, a consistent weapon that shoots where you aim, is some kind of insane laser gun that aims for you (any more than any weapon in this console FPS does). After all, the magnum is a pistol and thus a SIDE ARM! The AR BR should be the main weapon!

It's increasingly difficult to discern the meaningful distinction between this community and ostensibly more "casual" Halo communities like r/Halo and Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I see magnum propaganda is still perpetuated by delusional people. No wonder Halo is in a constant shitty state - the fans and the developers are crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Glad to see people are feeling nostalgic for shitty, inconsistent weapons and have managed to convince themselves that the best part of this game, a consistent weapon that shoots where you aim, is some kind of insane laser gun that aims for you (any more than any weapon in this console FPS does). After all, the magnum is a pistol and thus a SIDE ARM! The AR BR should be the main weapon!

It's increasingly difficult to discern the meaningful distinction between this community and ostensibly more "casual" Halo communities like r/Halo and Waypoint.

You aren't even good at trolling.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well this definitively proves Pznguin > SubZero.

That beyond skin is so hot

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see magnum propaganda is still perpetuated by delusional people. No wonder Halo is in a constant shitty state - the fans and the developers are crazy. 

Propaganda? Seriously?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because he isn’t???

yup totally not trolling

#JustNeckbeardThings

• Upvote (+1) 4

yup totally not trolling

#JustNeckbeardThings

For the past several days, people have been tossing logic out the window because of nostalgia pandering. Not even the good kind! Are you honestly gonna tell me the fact that the discussion of a RANDOM SPREAD BATTLE RIFLE even being considered for the HCS is not the result of people getting their rose-tinted glasses glued to their eye sockets?

Only just recently have people been wising up, but it took them ages to figure it out. We need to give a message to 343 as big as the Breakout Removal. We all need to tell them "Go back to Magnum starts." That hand cannon is the only saving grace of this game, regardless of the magnetism issue it has (Which by the way, every other gun has too).

Skip this "Give it a try" nonsense and just let them know.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can you all please calm the fuck down. It's settings please pipe the fuck down. 

If there is a chance to revert this BR/Gunfighter bull, I want it to be realized before it's too late.

So deal with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I want to know where this army of "pro BR" people are that everyone is talking about....

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want to know where this army of "pro BR" people are that everyone is talking about....

They don't post on these forums because they all work at 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you ignoring all of the posts last week ?. There wasn’t an army but there was a trend gaining momentum, a lot of pros were going for BR, even Snipedown made a post saying that H3 was competitive because it had BR starts.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Most people complaining about the random spread either haven't played or are attributing their missing to the random spread, which isn't even a significant spread and won't affect gunfights at most ranges

I really don't care though I just feel like magnum people are taking this too seriously. NO ONE PLAYS OR WATCHES THIS GAME. Why not switch some shit up to make our final year a little less terribly stale? The better team still wins.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Are you ignoring all of the posts last week ?. There wasn’t an army but there was a trend gaining momentum, a lot of pros were going for BR, even Snipedown made a post saying that H3 was competitive because it had BR starts.

He made that post as his initial reaction after scrimming one night with BR starts. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He made that post as his initial reaction after scrimming one night with BR starts.

Not to mention it was an inaccurate and dishonest paraphrasing of what Snipedown actually said.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was wrong, there was not even a reason to scrim with that BR, you only needed to play 1 game and pick the weapon a couple of times to realize that it doesn’t work.

How can people be arguing for a BR, LONGER KILL TIMES !!!! Am I taking crazy pills?

• Upvote (+1) 2

He was wrong, there was not even a reason to scrim with that BR, you only needed to play 1 game and pick the weapon a couple of times to realize that it doesn’t work.

How can people be arguing for a BR, LONGER KILL TIMES !!!! Am I taking crazy pills?

You're right, a pro player wanting to test out the potentially new settings is strait up wrong. Am I taking crazy pills? 

• Upvote (+1) 2