CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm definitely liking BR starts more than magnum. I think the BR just plays better as a starting weapon

I too like being weak off spawn

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I cant wait to see the reaction when 343 announces that esl will run worlds in burbank with settings that already have us at each other's throats. I swear this company takes our love for halo for granted.

The vacation is fun though. I almost forgot that we dont know where worlds is

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Accidental neg. Wish I could say I was on mobile or something but I'm not. My b <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

The BR isn't weak though. Just because it isn't a laser beam cross map doesn't mean that it is bad.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

The BR isn't weak though. Just because it isn't a laser beam cross map doesn't mean that it is bad.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it's tied as having the slowest TTK in the series for a starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The BR isn't weak though.

Sorry, but the BR is now the weakest Rifle in the game. A DMR can beat it (I just posted a vid of that), a Carbine can beat it, a Light Rifle can beat it, hell even the Gunfighter can beat it.

It's not a great starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is weak compared to the on map pick ups. Go 1v1 an LR, DMR, and Carbine (This one will be the easiest to beat) and tell me again the BR makes a good starting weapon. Then go have someone grab a sniper and see how hard it is to back that guy off, and keep him backed off at range.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm definitely liking BR starts more than magnum. I think the BR just plays better as a starting weapon

Same, if only the game didn't have a tiny population which fucks MM and didn't have awful maps. If they move these settings to Team Arena I'll probably start playing again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Accidental neg. Wish I could say I was on mobile or something but I'm not. My b <3

You mean accidental upvote <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played one game of BR/GF. It's as awful as I remember. Plays like trash and feels like trash.

Oh well. Hi there WW2.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm confident that 343 only set the Gunfighter Magnum as a secondary so we can still see team skins. This is the only explanation, because there is literally no point in starting with both the BR and GF Magnum, it's extremely redundant and stupid. There is no other reason for it. They went from having no starting secondary to having a starting secondary. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 has to address this shit soon. And by soon I mean by like tomorrow, not 343s version of soon.

I almost feel like 343 had MLG lined up at the time of Dreamhack Denver but the deal fell through in the following days/weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Im pretty sure I only find games in HCS nowadays. It seems the most popular playlist to me. Team Arena always brings me back to lobby saying there arent enough players.

Also people saying that the pistol didnt get buffed. It did. because the BR, DMR and AR got nerfed. so it got moved up the weapon sandbox rankings by 3. This isnt hard to comprehend that is what people are complaining about.  

Im pretty sure I only find games in HCS nowadays. It seems the most popular playlist to me. Team Arena always brings me back to lobby saying there arent enough players.

Also people saying that the pistol didnt get buffed. It did. because the BR, DMR and AR got nerfed. so it got moved up the weapon sandbox rankings by 3. This isnt hard to comprehend that is what people are complaining about.

So I guess the pistol was only balanced when it was by far the shittiest gun in the game.

And no, that's not how buffs work. You can't bitch about the pistol being too strong NOW when it's the same exact strength as it was. Just the OP rifles made it shitty.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I guess the pistol was only balanced when it was by far the shittiest gun in the game.

And no, that's not how buffs work. You can't bitch about the pistol being too strong NOW when it's the same exact strength as it was. Just the OP rifles made it shitty.

Remember when people said the pistol was the best part of this game, how it was the most skillful part, and how it was their favorite part

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember when people said the pistol was the best part of this game, how it was the most skillful part, and how it was their favorite part

Simpler times.