CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Look at all these terrible puns 343bola is bringing out of us by delaying this TO announcement. 

I love bad puns.

Like, way more than is healthy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love bad puns.

Like, way more than is healthy.

I wish there was a cure for that...

...like some kind of PUNACEA.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HCS Oddball is live. No idea why the have it at the bottom of the playlist though. lol

It still shows fall 2017 hcs for me.

Edit: had to quit the build

• Upvote (+1) 2

HCS Oddball is live. No idea why the have it at the bottom of the playlist though. lol

The same reason the premier competitive playlist was at the bottom.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

That rumored LG team went from remarkably "meh" in terms of personality to probably a fan favorite. Ola is Ola, and Bubu is like a modern version of Ola. When the "least likeable" guy is a teenage Saiyan, your team will be a fan favorite.

I feel like Saiyan is more universally liked than Trippey, but definitely agree this team will be a fan favorite.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope everyone gives the non HCS maps a fair chance.

except riptide

and Molten. That map gives me the heebeegeebees just remembering it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most of these maps simply suck regardless of gametype which is unfortunate but I'm not really sure how many times we have to "test" overgrowth before they just stop

Overgrowth is a tumor, Riptide is a buttcheek, and Mercy is a juicy turd. Absolutely no reason to test any of these maps because we have all already played them and they all suck ass.

Mercy Odball is actually fine, I liked how it plays.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So here's something juicy while we wait for the TO announcement...

It takes 4528 hours to unlock everything in Battlefront 2, which is equal to 188 days, 14 hours and 24 minutes.

That, or you could just spend $2100 on lootcrates and get everything day 1. Gaming is so fun in 2017

• Upvote (+1) 3

So here's something juicy while we wait for the TO announcement...

It takes 4528 hours to unlock everything in Battlefront 2, which is equal to 188 days, 14 hours and 24 minutes.

That, or you could just spend $2100 on lootcrates and get everything day 1. Gaming is so fun in 2017

I've been loot box gambling for years and $2100 for everything in the game sounds mild

• Downvote (-1) 2

I've been loot box gambling for years and $2100 for everything in the game sounds mild

Its fine if it were cosmetic skins etc but a lot of the things you can buy convert to simple direct upgrades. Its exactly how you never want micro transactions to be

Its fine if it were cosmetic skins etc but a lot of the things you can buy convert to simple direct upgrades. Its exactly how you never want micro transactions to be

That's my favorite type of micro transaction tho