CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu, Trippey, Ola, Saiyan is the new LG roster as confirmed by ACE on stream today. 

Good upgrade over Rayne and APG. I like how teams 2-5 have made three good teams and removed the weak players outside of Huke.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bubu, Trippey, Ola, Saiyan is the new LG roster as confirmed by ACE on stream today. 

RIP the dream of Ola and LBX getting back together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooter to NV?

NV is looking like Mikwen, Snipedown, Spartan, Penguin.

My guess is Shooter reunites with Falcated.

So who is going to be the shot caller on Splyce? To me you got 3 slayers and a utility in Eco. I felt like Bubu and Shooter were the leaders of that team.

• Downvote (-1) 1

So who is going to be the shot caller on Splyce? To me you got 3 slayers and a utility in Eco. I felt like Bubu and Shooter were the leaders of that team.

Eco is one of the best shot callers in the HCS. I know Audley will back me up on that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Eco is one of the best shot callers in the HCS. I know Audley will back me up on that.

I agree with you. I'd say outside of Optic he's the best.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic just sitting back and watching it all unfold.

A nice change of pace from when OpTic used to be changing rosters every other week. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Optic just sitting back and watching it all unfold.

Thought it was interesting that Snakebite said multiple times on stream yesterday he thinks Eco and Stellur are the two best players in the league outside of OG.

He did acknowledge tho that obviously on paper Splyce has improved, but until they see how the team meshes we can't say for sure.

Seems like everything is changing but the maps we play on. It'd be nice to get a few new ones. 

We neeeeeeed some Forge maps. We've been given a fucking fantastic map editor, and we don't use a single thing from it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like everything is changing but the maps we play on. It'd be nice to get a few new ones. 

They're replacing the HCS playlist with a HWC Oddball preview one for a while soon, so seems like we're getting Oddball, but while Oddball is up for testing you can't play other HCS modes in matchmaking.

We neeeeeeed some Forge maps. We've been given a fucking fantastic map editor, and we don't use a single thing from it

The whole forge "world" idea that they came out with was great, but I would have loved to see the ability to choose a small scale, arena-style room similar to how Foundry was in H3.  I think the smaller scale of the landscape would help with rendering and frame drops.

It really is unfortunate though that we've been given probably the best map creation tool ever and have a large community of extremely talented forgers, but we don't get to show off the amazing maps that are created.

They're replacing the HCS playlist with a HWC Oddball preview one for a while soon, so seems like we're getting Oddball, but while Oddball is up for testing you can't play other HCS modes in matchmaking.

This is one of the most ******** things 343 has ever done.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Really? Replacing a playlist for a few weeks so we can test out a new gametype to be added to HCS for the first time in over 2 years is a ******** thing to do...

wtf people.

I am OK with them doing it for Oddball because I think we really need that gametype, and using the HCS playlist will give 343 a good sample.

What I'm not OK with is the BR/GF Magnum starts. I don't understand why anyone would want to use the BR as the starting weapon over the pistol at this point, so if anyone has a different point-of-view on this I'd like to hear the other side of the argument. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thought it was interesting that Snakebite said multiple times on stream yesterday he thinks Eco and Stellur are the two best players in the league outside of OG.

He’s been saying this for a while now. Also he’s really good friends with them as well so that has something to so with his opinion his opinion. But even if you don’t think they are the best 2 outside OpTic, I feel like they are both top 10 players minimum. Definitely interested in seeing what this Splyce roster does
  • Upvote (+1) 1

ehhhhhhh Top 5-6 material

• Downvote (-1) 1