CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Look at F2P MOBA's for your answer there.  Hell, even Rocket League where you can buy cool cars like the Batmobile.  I'm WAY more likely to spend money on something that I KNOW I will get, than simply trying to chance it.  Maybe that's because I have shit luck and would never actually unlock what i wanted though. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people with that mentality, but I doubt they bring in anywhere near the revenue that whales in randomized "not gambling" systems do. Otherwise, publishers wouldn't be going so hard on those systems despite all of the outrage they generate. You buy the Batmobile once. You can buy gold packs hundreds of times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well with Stellur/Eco joining Splyce and Penguin/Spartan tweets earlier it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Liquid is gone from the HCS.

Guys. I just got all of this intel from Str8 Sick's stream so here is rostermania as it stands

Teams:

OpTic: Same. 

NV: Mikwen, Snipedown, Spartan, & Penguin

Liquid: Stellur, Eco, Shotzzy, & Renegade

LG: Ola, Bubu, Saiyan, Trippey

Cryptik/Splyce: Suspector, Ryanoob, Shooter, & Rayne

F/A or Unknown: APG, Commonly, Danoxide, Contra, Lunchbox, Nemassist, Prototype, Dastroyed, Naded, Articc, Demon D, Claim, Musa, Str8 Sick, & Ninja

Partial Teams: Str8: Ace, Falcated, Tapping. El Town, & Neptune. Baby J & Sabinater.

Almost nothing but OpTic is guaranteed.

He's not correct on some stuff.

Stuff Part 1:

Liquid: Stellur, Eco, Shotzzy, & Renegade

SPLYCE

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My personal opinion; Eco is a better slayer & SH player than Shooter but worse flag player, Stellur is a better slayer but worse OBJ player than bubu. Prediction; new Splyce will be better in slayers and about the same in SH, but worse at flags. Will be interesting to watch them but I don't see them dethroning Optic, hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah this team arguably has the most talented roster, but it will be interesting to see how they mesh in terms of map control, since that's what Optic is by far the best at.

Kinda feel bad for Shooter. Seems like an awesome dude and sadly he will never be on a team that good again.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not hard at all. Eco is definitely better. Stellur is also more consistent than bubu

I think shooter's on the fly communication and leadership is something thats hard to find in other players even of his style.  Eco has done well for himself but lets not forget Shooter has won an event and that team looked like they were playing the best Halo we have seen up to this point.  Shooters comms are hard to replace and his in game abilities aren't anything to take lightly,  Eco is a beast though and a very smart and methodical player.  It should be interesting to see what happens

• Upvote (+1) 5

this roster is fucking disgusting.  Its hard to say if eco is an upgrade from shooter, not because either is bad but both are so good at their roll and are stupid clutch and great with power weapons.  All around i think thats an even trade, and stellur i would consider an upgrade from bubu, plus the chemistry with him and Eco.  Thats some wild slaying power on that team

100% this, I love Shooter but I think Eco is slightly better, and then Stellur is definitely an improvement over Bubu.  This team is legitimately scary, it will just be a question of consistency/teamwork

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well with Stellur/Eco joining Splyce and Penguin/Spartan tweets earlier it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Liquid is gone from the HCS.

Well they dont have a roster. It's not like thw y dropped the team

I think shooter's on the fly communication and leadership is something thats hard to find in other players even of his style.

Eco's shotcalling has turned around so many games for Team Liquid over the last two years.

Trust me, Splyce is not losing ANYTHING in terms of leadership and communication with this change.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Reddit backlash worked, Battlefront 2 heroes are being reduced from 60k credits to 15k: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbfii-launchchangesblog-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=41287&ts=1510608728561

Not exactly surprised, they had literally no option but to do this, but still, it's good

• Upvote (+1) 6

The Reddit backlash worked, Battlefront 2 heroes are being reduced from 60k credits to 15k: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbfii-launchchangesblog-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=41287&ts=1510608728561

Not exactly surprised, they had literally no option but to do this, but still, it's good

They deserve props for being willing to do an AMA in 2 days after that shitstorm.

The Reddit backlash worked, Battlefront 2 heroes are being reduced from 60k credits to 15k: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbfii-launchchangesblog-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=41287&ts=1510608728561

Ok dis what gonna happen:

• Due to the recent unfortunate events EA will reduce the amount of credits needed for crates, heroes, etc.
  • They'll come up with some really good PR statement making half the people complaining about p2w change their minds again.
  • SWBF2 will sell well, the whales will keep whaling and EA will make a fuck ton of money.
  • Everyone will forget about it a month after release.
  • EA will make future games even worse.

step 1 and 2 completed ay call me confucius

Ot16PI6.png

• Upvote (+1) 1