CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whales and casual players overlap quite often. Hardcore players will typically unlock available unlocks without paying.

This is based on what?

This is based on what?

The entire concept of how free to play games usually work.

In most cases, there are two ways to unlock things: In-game currency, or real world currency.  If you don't have time to play seriously, but you want to have the same experience as those who play often, you pay real world cash money dollars to catch up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The entire concept of how free to play games usually work.

In most cases, there are two ways to unlock things: In-game currency, or real world currency. If you don't have time to play seriously, but you want to have the same experience as those who play often, you pay real world cash money dollars to catch up.

Or you can pay for the game AND shortcuts cause why not, right? (Looking at you, AC Unity)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure how to embed a link on mobile or if people here get tired of my endless CE promotion (spam) but we've been LANing CE all day today. We were gonna stop at midnight but Prime just got here so we should be playing for another 2-3 hours at least.

Www.Twitch.tv/lmegl_xo

Prime is playing in a 3 piece suit. His shots looking as clean as his outfit.

5:00 on the dot and we are done here. Thanks for stoppibh by and watching me get destroyed

• Upvote (+1) 6

I live In Oklahoma and It's as bad as Halo 4

I guess at least Dallas AKA the Esports state Is only 3 hours away

at least our college football teams are good  :simms:

Don't think I've seen any North Carolinians here yet so...Hi. If any of you are in NC keep your eyes out for any news of a couple Basement-style lans that will hopefully be happening in Raleigh soon. I'm not planning them but i know they're in the works. Also Raleigh is pretty sweet.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Probably In the Upside Down with Will Byers

∀s ɐu ∀nsʇɹɐlᴉɐu I,ɯ oɟɟǝupǝp qʎ ,,┴ɥǝ ∩dsᴉpǝ poʍu,, qǝᴉuƃ ɐ pǝɹoƃɐʇoɹʎ ʇǝɹɯ˙ g5xnvyh.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Are halo content creators even a real thing?

Yes, it's my job right now, so they definitely are a thing.

Funnily enough most of my content is focused on stuff from the older games, partly including H4, and people love it. Really speaks to what the masses want from Halo imo, even if it is a small sect of the overall casual Halo consumer base.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is based on what?

The entire goal of the business model.

Most MT schemes target the player who doesn’t have the time or skill collect these items the old fashioned way.

Hardcore players spend a lot of time on game, and are usually better. So they are less likely to need MTs to collect. That said they still often get hooked-in by the gambling addiction angle.

Don't think I've seen any North Carolinians here yet so...Hi. If any of you are in NC keep your eyes out for any news of a couple Basement-style lans that will hopefully be happening in Raleigh soon. I'm not planning them but i know they're in the works. Also Raleigh is pretty sweet.

Whaddup

• Upvote (+1) 1

∀s ɐu ∀nsʇɹɐlᴉɐu I,ɯ oɟɟǝupǝp qʎ ,,┴ɥǝ ∩dsᴉpǝ poʍu,, qǝᴉuƃ ɐ pǝɹoƃɐʇoɹʎ ʇǝɹɯ˙ g5xnvyh.png

thank you. I now have a funny response whenever someone makes an Australia is upside down joke

I'm surrounded by Mass-holes...

I live in Connecticut. please save us

Everyone in CT is either a fake New Yorker or a fake New Englander. I hope for your sake you choose your fake allegiances correctly.

what in the fuck.  Where were all you Mass/RI people when i was like "hey who wants to go to the 4v4 at the CT microsoft store"?

Hiding how truly poor I am at Halo nowadays. 

wow hello fellow rhode islander

Hello there. What a wonderfully cold Sunday morning we are having?

Shoutout to all the Rhode Island based Halo fans still out there.

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

Everyone in CT is either a fake New Yorker or a fake New Englander. I hope for your sake you choose your fake allegiances correctly.

Hiding how truly poor I am at Halo nowadays. 

Hello there. What a wonderfully cold Sunday morning we are having?

Shoutout to all the Rhode Island based Halo fans still out there.

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

I am a fake true New Englander, thank you very much!  Pats, C's and Sox all the way.

I am not all that hot at Halo nowadays either, no worries there.

And yes, winter has finally arrived.  That "its 70 degrees on Halloween" shit was freaking me out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been away since season finals... can someone summarize rostermania for me? Thanks

Rumors of a Splyce/Envy/Liquid shuffle.

Stellur/Eco/Shottzy/Renegage

Snipedown/Mikwen/Penguin/Spartan

Rest IDK.

EG left scene and team disbanded. Roy retired.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been away since season finals... can someone summarize rostermania for me? Thanks

Huke went to CoD, Ola left nV, TL split in two; Eco - Stellur and Penguin - Spartan. Roy retired & rest of EG disbanded(along with the org leaving Halo), Coach Phil retired.

Other than that it's speculations based on matchmaking/Str8 Sick; seems like Ola joined Saiyan and Trippey on LG. Splyce might have split, with Bubu joining LG, Shooter joining Ryanoob, and Shotzzy & Renegade joining Eco & Stellur(if they did idk if they'll be Splyce or TL). Snip3down & Mikwen have played tons with Spartan & Penguin, so that might be the new nV.

Huke went to CoD, Ola left nV, TL split in two; Eco - Stellur and Penguin - Spartan. Roy retired & rest of EG disbanded(along with the org leaving Halo), Coach Phil retired.

Other than that it's speculations based on matchmaking/Str8 Sick; seems like Ola joined Saiyan and Trippey on LG. Splyce might have split, with Bubu joining LG, Shooter joining Ryanoob, and Shotzzy & Renegade joining Eco & Stellur(if they did idk if they'll be Splyce or TL). Snip3down & Mikwen have played tons with Spartan & Penguin, so that might be the new nV.

If this is true I really hope LG joins that upper echelon tier 1 teams. Every time I think they are about to take the next step, they just dont

*have good offenses but horrible defenses. 

South Carolina but Raleigh is pretty sweet. 

Also can we acknowledge that bubu dubu downvoted this?? Love you though bubu <3 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hi I'm from the state of Alabama.  If I'm not mistaken, since 2009, a team from this state has only failed to make the National Championship game once (and Alabama entered the playoffs as the #1 seed that year).

We're like the South Korea of college football.

(I just wish Alabama fans weren't the OpTic/TSM fans of college football.)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

∀s ɐu ∀nsʇɹɐlᴉɐu I,ɯ oɟɟǝupǝp qʎ ,,┴ɥǝ ∩dsᴉpǝ poʍu,, qǝᴉuƃ ɐ pǝɹoƃɐʇoɹʎ ʇǝɹɯ˙ g5xnvyh.png

I spent way too long trying to read this. 

• Upvote (+1) 2